New Political Compass

Lib-left doesnt exist so I'm making a new political compass. From pic related you can kind of see where I'm going with this. Its not done and I could use some input. Any thoughts?

Attached: compass.png (898x695, 38.07K)

You need to make the circle a little bigger, you can see the circle isn't quite as large as it could be.

Here is the blank version if someone has a better idea

Attached: compass_blank.png (900x667, 23.82K)

please label axes

what circle?

political matrices are stupid and useless
they're the equivalent of astrology for insufferable autists with 10000+ hours in Paradox games who argue with random strangers about
>Straussian-Evolian-Nietzschean-NeoCatholic-IslamoBuddhist-Heideggerian-Platonic-Druidic-GloboNationalism
or some incoherent made up bullshit like that

This one.

>t. someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about

Can you divide the larger triangles? I think there's room for more nuance

Where does anarchy fit in this model? I think ultimately this ternary model would suggest communism and monarchy would be in the same 1/3rd, volunteerism/lolbert and anarchy/aghorism as the final third

Where are trannies on that compass?

wtf is voluntarism?

Attached: am confusion.png (1000x1000, 17.65K)

They're actually not useless since our positions on stances will be correlated due to being based on a smaller set of values, the elements of which will themselves be correlated. You are retarded.

on it

Attached: Compass 2 blank.png (646x663, 24.23K)

What do you mean by anarchy? If you mean a minimalist night-watchman state, that's peak libertarian. If you mean no state, that's either warlordism or ancapistan, i.e. oligopoly on violence instead of monopoly.

Attached: a1a.png (400x300, 134.77K)

I am neo-lib monarchy. Your diagram doesnt work.

hanging off the page from a rope tied to the left-most point

Monarchy doesn't mean constitutional monarchy in this chart I guess

voluntaryism is what happens when you stop believing in God and start believing in the power of the state

Anyway, I don't like your chart OP, you need to justify these things better

What does your chart say?

No one is checking my 77 :(

fify

Attached: 1652921604937.png (1090x695, 57.46K)