Civil war when?

Civil war when?

Attached: ABNB.jpg (1173x867, 508.55K)

When you stop being a pussy

Why not simply take advantage of the liberal laws and rent an Airbnb, then refuse to pay or leave, start squatting until the courts finally kick you out?

Every day im more and more happy I live out in the middle of no where

Attached: 1622505956458.jpg (1367x760, 985.08K)

That's the problem, I live in a shitty city where they're all liberals. I'd get a few people together, rent a few apartments and just fuck them over.

Then get the fuck out of there and move somewhere else

what's the problem?

You will never Occupy Wallstreet again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-181817_Airbnb.jpg (1080x552, 62.96K)

Why?

No you don't you kike, you're a shill paid to shitpost in nearly every thread.

Attached: jidf.png (491x491, 284.66K)

I would like to see you try

How easy would it be to do this?

Get a job faggot

I too want to know this, this could actually work if people started doing it on mass.
Bump.

Just looked it up. Says you have to be there more than 30 days without permission. So idk how renting an airbnb and staying there would work

Airbnb's show which days they are vacant, I wonder if you could go in during a vacant period and then barricade yourself inside the home until after the month is over.

You won't do shit

I don't see a problem.

This segways into a bigger problem. See a lot of these Airbnbs are businesses built on HELOC loan chains. The housing market is showing signs that the crash is starting. We'll see it crash, the owners go underwater immediately and banks will start demanding payment they can't provide. Homes seized, bank sells them off to Blackrock and foreigners, country sold out from under us. Thanks boomers.

hello seashell nigger

New York City is not for living there.

Any right wing government establishment abusive cruel shithole city is not for living in. Any regular people living in one needs to MOVE OUT. ASAP.

What do you call an Airbnb host in 2023?
Bag holder

Attached: 92137234-B4CA-4B37-BB14-7130B7A5E3F5.png (1775x1009, 145.39K)

You have to think about how this works. They can fudge airbnb numbers anyway they want and infinitely raise prices of their units and keep housing prices rising indefinitely.

Why are you a coward?

What do you call an airbnb host in 2023?

Bag holder