Are (((tiny houses))) really just a reversion to peasantry?

Are (((tiny houses))) really just a reversion to peasantry?

Attached: Hogan-Tiny-House-Family-001-1.png (570x380, 417.99K)

no, i have one, no mortgage, everything paid off, live like a king spending free time with family and kids and huunting

Peasants had bigger houses than that lol

My wife watches a channel that just plays Tiny House 24 hours a day. I swear this is conditioning people to accept living in overcrowded pod cities.

I'd rather have a tiny house than an apartment

>he thinks he lives as good as a peasant.

Imagine having your entire house robbed by a couple of youths with illegally modified leafblowers

Back in the day, people looked down on people who lived in trailer homes. (((They))) did an excellent job rebranding them.

That's not a house. It's a trailer.

Yeah. Just more taking, more convincing you to accept less and less

this was a german peasants house in the 1800

Attached: german peasant.jpg (3686x2780, 3.49M)

Like this user said it can work for some people but most of the prefab ones are almost as expensive as real houses which defeats the fucking purpose.
Even yurts are like 15k for a big one.

>1800
>peasants
You are dumb

Attached: EE28DDD9-483B-44B8-91CA-CE769A71BE56.jpg (270x187, 9.59K)

you dont know a thing about germany in the 1800 you utterly retarded fuck my state still had a duke at that time and his golems came once a year to take grain and animals as taxes.
kill yourself mutt i bett you are fucking mexican or something

I don't even think peasants would have lived this small. To my knowledge, they kind of relied on large family structure most of the time.

Tiny Houses are a jew scam. Ask me why

It's cool if you use it to escape rent and then to funnel that into building your main house. Honestly as a single person you could do worse but I feel you should just get a trailer and be done with it

Attached: 1651679461838.gif (400x318, 976.69K)

Peasants had around half the year off, and enjoyed constant festivals and such.

Pod.
Bugs.
>be happy

Stop thinking of Americans as even remotely related to Europeans. Whatever faint resemblance you've convinced yourself exists, doesn't. There's nothing there, no glint of life in those eyes.

People can't afford homes so the left is push tiny homes and pods "They're so comfy" Wake up you fucking retards.

>I swear this is conditioning people to accept living in overcrowded pod cities.
Nah, because that show always puts the houses on big blocks of land.

If you have land then it doesn't matter. They're cuck sheds if you pop them up in someones backyard.

It seems like a more expensive way to siphon money from dumbasses. We already have "tiny houses". They're just called campers/rv's or mobile homes/trailers.