What his endgame?

What his endgame?

Attached: Screenshot_157.png (884x693, 129.73K)

Ending The Game

ZOG

Attached: elon musk zionist 4.jpg (926x847, 137.67K)

He wants kindness and love for everyone

Attached: cddaa970349d623c7732a1f25bf81b3d.jpg (640x628, 43.52K)

The same as the end game of the kikes

To finish the job

Attached: elon-musk-and-henry-ford-compared-where-they-are-and-were-at-45_09a43936-b960-4337-b95c-2d15ab4b4485.jpg (3600x2700, 644.91K)

The final boss.

Believe me or not but I work for a VERY prestigious/powerful law firm and overheard some of the partners saying he's in Epsteins books. He may be getting ahead of that story.

Probably a return to the early 2000's when no one was politically aware and acted somewhat normal.

Well half of that tweet seems to be an attempt to absolve himself from the coming collapse of Tesla's stock bubble. He's already got tens of billions out of the stock everyone else will get fucked and he blames it in "dirty tricks"?

Maybe he thinks this will broaden the purchases of gos cars into Republicans? I found trust though. The whole thing is very illogical but I have little doubt elon's always stood with republicans economically

Go away Psaki, nobody believes anything you say.

Attached: SNIPER-8.gif (400x225, 385.87K)

Can he just call out the white genocide in South Africa now? He's gone this far he might as well go all the way.

A president

Changing the Republican Party from the inside so it becomes the party of Musk instead of the party of Trump.

It's an upgrade at least. Climate change denial is the big thing that makes supporting the right wing a no-sell, regardless of all other policies. And Musk is an environmentalist.

to take the place of trump and make america great again

>I work for a VERY prestigious/powerful law firm
ninnytendo

If it wasn’t for his birth location, he would honestly stand as much of a chance at getting presidency at some point as Trump from all the household name recognition.

I didn't see musk, it's not all alphabetical either so I could have missed it, but Rupert Murdoch is there, weird

Attached: IMG_20220518_210136.jpg (617x223, 21.92K)

Sure, your choice. Like I said it's something I overheard. I can't confirm it first hand and it's possible they are full of it. I do know the person who said it is in a position to know stuff like that, but I couldn't exactly be like "excuse me I was eavesdropping, can you share your proof with me?".

I guess we'll see in the next few months if/when it comes out. I'll screencap your reply in case I'm right.

Both parties only exist to serve corporations and the military industrial complex. I can't believe people STILL haven't realized this.

He's a pressure release valve. He'll alleviate some obvious problems but push the right further left on average. Then the left will push again, so on so on. For instance, he'll likely acknowledge discrimination against whites, but also against blacks. Instead of working towards anything productive he'll use the age old "you're the real racists!"
This happens every generation.

He wants to stabilize the world long enough for reliable space travel to develop. He can tell its going off the rails but well, he can't see the full picture.

>Climate change denial is the big thing that makes supporting the right wing a no-sell

There is no evidence of humans or any animal causing any significant damage to the planet you retard. Climate change is just their way of enacting carbon tax

Either he's as smart as they say he is, and sees some glimmer of hope in today's political climate to be making a line in the sand like that. Or he's retarded as the rest of us and is for some reason banking on one side of a puppet show and loses a shitload of money for nothing

he really is a sperg
that fat gay man was right

>They were the party of kindness
And angry republicans are somehow now kind?
Hell they're both angry fucks at this point. Say one thing wrong in the wrong crowd, and be eaten alive.

>the kindness party

Attached: D7BCE8F2-F69B-4A63-B1A9-59D13119BF2A.gif (400x225, 744.85K)

ALL democrats are pedophiles, no exceptions