Please be nuclear, please be nuclear ple

Please be nuclear, please be nuclear ple....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WE ARE DONE WE ARE SO FUCKING DONE HOLY SHIT WE ARE SO DONE

WHY ARE THOSE WOMEN IN CHARGE
300 THREE HUNDRED BILLION EUROS IN RENEWABLES

FUCK THIS GAY ASS PLACE
IT IS AGAINST LOGIC, AGAINST SCIENCE, AGAINST ALL RISK ASSESMENT
It's like strapping yourself on a V2 rocket and hope it work as some sort of air travel.
>welt.de/wirtschaft/article238835123/Europas-Plan-fuer-die-Abhaengigkeit-von-Putin-ist-auf-Pump-finanziert.html

Attached: file.png (956x448, 290.65K)

I AM WOMYN HEAR ME ROAR

[sounds of civilization burning]

And the best part is, you can't even elect eurocrats that decide this shit, they elect themselves

Attached: over.png (642x515, 257.09K)

I mean the eurocrats in the EU are a joke. They're not even elected by anyone. They're just the EU.

But it feels good, it's "natural". RIP german industry, France already destroyed its shitty industry a long time ago. Slava EUkraini !

>France already destroyed its shitty industry a long time ago
And yet you're still importing the fuck out of us

At least your not speaking German

>RIP german industry
Going all in into renewables without second thought is not just rip industry, it's rip pretty much everything. It's literally going back 50 years in the past

Jesus. The most recent Nuclear Plant built in America only cost $12 billion and provides power for over a million people.

France is also going to be a third world country in 20 years.

I know, but at least it's not the US, who's trying to go back to the 19th century and go full-automated.

>NWO wants to cut and ration resources and energy
>suddenly "governments" decide to ration resources and energy to defeat Russia
Hmmmm,.... It's almost as if 'governments' don't really exist and Russia/Ukraine 'conflict' is just another shit show to accelerate agenda 2030....

Attached: NWO agenda 2030 pin.png (1813x1289, 3.03M)

>France already destroyed its shitty industry a long time ago

LOL

France is a major oil and gas producer.

They just can't export it because of the EU's regulations.

But they are the first to criticize the US for being dependent on fossil fuels.

Union of redards. Hans I'll help you buying gas and we get rid of these idiots.

>WHY ARE THOSE WOMEN IN CHARGE

because if you are an evil billionaire, unlike with men, you dont have to bribe them for them to do what you want, you just need to create some bs excuse like climate change and then create another excuse like Russia, for them to do what you want even if both decisions contradict each other.

But those retards that are ruling EU came from Germany. It's rotten to the core, you see. Last week we had elections in NRW (main industry state) and the green party got like 20%.
It's fucking over.
People with no education deciding such important decisions. They don't even know laws of physics.
They want to go all in in shit that doesn't even have tech developed for.

>WHY ARE THOSE WOMEN IN CHARGE

Do you really think these figuregeads are in charge? Did epstein teach you nothing? Did covid teach you nothing? These people dont decide anything. They are co promised puppets planted there and blackmailed to pursue a globalist agenda

Attached: 1652656874013.jpg (652x770, 40.21K)

russia can nuke germany if germany needs nuclear energy

Russia are a bunch of coward niggers that tried to show off their bling in ukraine.
They won't do shit. They won't even fully commit to the war. Russia was always about showing off rather than doing anything of value.

>russia can nuke germany if germany needs nuclear energy

This is true.

And you are so dependent on Russian gas that you will be fucked.