In case (((they))) release smallpox

Plant this everywhere, it need a place with a lot of water, it can grow in Canada too.
The natives used it effectively against smallpox, it should also work against other pox viruses.
If you buy the extract I would avoid the homeopathic scams.
You can just dry the roots or the whole plant and boil it in water apparently then drink it.
After what they did to HCQ and Ivermectin expect the governments to ban this plant everywhere if they do release the smallpox.

Attached: Sarracenia Purpurea.png (968x498, 458.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drzelenkonews.com/z-shield-smallpox-treatment-protocol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Na

Good jew Zelenko anticipated this and release a product containing the plant extract, I guess you can stock up on this as well :
drzelenkonews.com/z-shield-smallpox-treatment-protocol/

Attached: 61193ca99886d40300b29b42.jpg (1920x790, 162.32K)

I think I know where to put it.

smallpox is for pussies, they should release bigpox

This plant is known to contain the highest concentration of vitamin c known to exist.

The plant has a very long history of use as a food and medicinal plant.

In addition to vitamin c, it also contains many other beneficial phytonutrients, including vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D, E, and K.

The leaves of the plant have been used in the traditional Chinese medicine to treat diarrhea, vomiting, and cough.

It has also been used as a medicinal herb in Ayurvedic medicine.

It has been used for hundreds of years to treat the common cold and other upper respiratory tract infections.

In China, it is known as “the miracle herb” because of its ability to help fight a variety of infections, including influenza, tuberculosis, and bacterial infections.

The Chinese use it as a remedy for sore throats, colds, coughs, and fevers.

The herb has also been used as a diuretic, laxative, and anti-inflammatory agent.

It has also been used as a general tonic for the liver and to promote digestion.

In Japan, it is known as the “herb of long life” and has been used to help fight infections and promote good health.

It is also known as “the herb of long life” because it is a good source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as the minerals potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and zinc.

The plant has been used in Europe to treat coughs, colds, and influenza.

The leaves have been used as a treatment for fever, colds, coughs, and influenza.

In South America, it is used as a natural antibiotic to treat bacterial infections.

The plant is also known to be an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.

>good jew
Maybe I've been here to long, but I have a hard time trusting ((((him)))).

He is a Jew.

Lol'd

This is interesting, thank you OP, this is the first thread on the pox I've looked at though so i cant speculate on its significance at this time. Have you tried growing it?

I just ordered a bunch of seeds I will plant them besides a lake or something.

Interesting, in the published article I found on it they said it wasn't effective against a few other viruses they tried, but I don't think it included influenza.
Anyway I will give it a try.
They also tested other plants on smallpox but only this one worked.

Good luck, I'm thinking of growing it in my garden, but I'm not sure what kind of plant it is.

southernfag here, used to live near where flytraps grow wild
i can say this about most true carnivorous plants
they do not like any kind of fertilizer, any ferts WILL kill your plants, and minerals in water long term will kill them too
so what to plant them in and how to water them if nutrients kill them?
a mix of peat moss and perlite (50/50 to 75/25) is the preferred mix (sphagnum moss is good too at the same ratios but if growing from seed peat moss gives a better planting medium)
water them with distilled water (make sure there are no added minerals, some companies will add minerals back in for taste's sake)

they can be kept in a water tray so that the water will wick up into the planting medium as opposed to watering from the top, just keep the tray filled at all times to the proper level and you never have to worry about watering them

they wont be hardy to your winters fren, i'd recommend pots
they do alright outdoors in morning sun or indirect sun though

Attached: 1452843601538.jpg (1280x960, 113.59K)

I just read it needs a lot of water, full sun or shade not important.

Wer Jude ist bestimme ich you shilling mutt

Thanks for the tips. I have read they reached labrador, but i might plant a few in pots then.

This is right on the money, when I lived in Florida I had a thing for growing that sort of stuff.
I'd like to add a word of caution, some pitcher plants makes a sweet but kind of gross odor that isn't pleasant indoors. It's part of how they attract insects. I kept mine in a little greenhouse out back.

I bought mine several months ago when they found the vials in a CIA fridge remember. Also should probably quit telling everyone. Spergs will panic buy and fuck everything up.

the temperate species of pitcher plants are a bit harder to keep, the ones they sell in plant nurseries tend to be the easier ones
that said, if you can find some healthy native ones and get them on your land then good on you, it's entirely possible if you can get them thriving in the right conditions
theyre a favorite of mine for how hands off they are, houseplants are neat but gay and temperamental