Inflation

Can someone explain why Biden can't just make it illegal to raise prices? Literally just force the sellers to sell low.

Attached: inflation.jpg (836x1535, 506.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1SL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inflateypox

I am riding with Biden. Cope and seethe harder Trumptards

That's called price control and it's happened before. Price controls lead to shortages and isn't advised

Also make shortages illegal. Punish suppliers who run out of products.

are you also a big fan of mr trudeau?

BROS WHAT THE FUCK THE FED SAID THE INFLATION WAS JUST "TRANSITORY" NOW THEY SAY IT IS HERE TO STAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST

Attached: 1621836131029.jpg (1190x926, 169.6K)

Nobody could have predicted inflation was going to get this out of control. It's stupid to try to blame people for random perfect storms like that.

>Biden can't just make it illegal to raise prices
You must be at least 12 years old to post here.

That will just make companies go bankrupt. Fucking retard. Then we wouldnt need to worry about high prices but not having any product at all.

Well it mean businesses couldn't make money, which means there would be no jobs on the stock market would go to crap so boomers would all lose their retirement. So yeah, nobody would have any income at all anymore and the economy would be completely imploded.

>print 22 trillion
>numbers go up
>can't explain it

THE GUYS WHO PRINTED TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS, IDIOT.

Attached: M1 supply fed.png (880x460, 28.19K)

Because the government profits from inflation. You stoopy dumbdumbs

Ahh, the good old you where right but by accident response. Sad.

pure coincidence

Money printer go brrrrrrrrrr. No wait, why is this happening. NO I don't understand, why why?

Then they won't sell and produce, basically communism.

The entire publicly stated Democrat ideology is a lie. They are the party of corporations who will always fuck the lower and middle classes. The trick is doing it in a way that seems accidental or not directly related to their own policies. Hence record inflation and blaming Putin after a year and a half of it.

That's called slavery.

Don't bother asking your middle school teacher. You won't get a fair answer.

No matter what the form of economy and government you live under, there are certain things that never change. One of them is that you can not engage in in economic activity that is a net loss over a long period of time. It just doesn't work, because of pure physical concerns. Think of it like cutting down all the trees without letting any new ones grow, or working a horse without letting it eat. You can do that for a little while, but you can't just do it forever.

Requiring people to sell things for less than what they cost means that after a while, people just won't do that anymore. So you will burn through whatever you have on hand, and then that will be the end of it.

theres no way there was only 4 trillion dollars in circulation

Also it's eternally grim that instead of fixing anything they simply discontinued M1 and stopped counting. Like a petulant child refusing to look at the house they lit on fire.

it will cause deficit. econ 1.0.

ok well sounds pretty based since they all lobbied to keep illegal aliens flooding in so they wouldn't have to pay legal wages

This. Its what the soviets did and why we meme on commies for not having food.

Nigger, you need to kill yourself for being so stupid. I’m serious.

not if we ban exports, theres plenty of everything but it all gets exported

Attached: PriceControls.jpg (1342x680, 67.45K)

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1SL

By what legal mechanism you retard?
Station the National Guard at every grocery store? Nationalize the businesses?

they changed a few metrics of how they calculate it, that's why they stopped that one and continued it here

Attached: M1 M1SL fed.jpg (1164x558, 91.43K)

When do people say fuck it and just start looting grocery stores? We can’t be too far off. I don’t think we’re going to last through the fall

What do you mean by "ban exports"?