HAPPENING!!! HOME GARDENS NOW EFFECTIVELY BANNED IN CALIFORNIA HAPPENING!!!

California's water restrictions went into effect this week (more than a week earlier than planned) They now allow watering only 3 days out of the week, time limits on how long you are allowed to water for, and when you are allowed to water. $1000 fine for non compliance for EACH day you are non compliant with fines escalating up to $2500 PER DAY.

This effectively bans all gardening in the fertile and sunny southern California regions. Only rock gardens with cactus can survive in that environment. This is what they want to implement nationwide, the kikes are manufacturing a famine for the 5th or 6th time in a row in the last century!

These are the the most extreme water restrictions ever enacted in US history.

Attached: Frank2.png (963x846, 92.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220517111726/https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/28/us/california-water-restrictions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool

I'll comply the instant they release all information on chemtrails along with a statement as to why they're doing it.

1776 again. This month.

>sprinklers with water-conserving nozzles

Attached: 4DBEBA82-C9C5-44DC-AD52-8C1DC3DA98EE.jpg (512x512, 57.83K)

Land of the fee

Do they have a fee schedule for being non compliant with their noncompliance fees?

I water at night when the narcs aren't out. Garden water is fully automated. My lawn waters 3 times a week anyway and looks great. Timers runs at 5am before sunrise.
> T

like, just use a watering can and fuck the neighbors lol

I live in California, god dammit. I love green lawns so this is fucking shit for me.

>This is what they want to implement nationwide

BS unless you can provide a reasonable cite.

www.cnn.com is usually reliable for all sources.

>This effectively bans all gardening in the fertile and sunny southern California regions.

How much money do you think the water companies make from their water restrictions?

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

The fact that they let people keep lawns instead of forcing xeriscape is the height of utter retardation.
Water wasting golf course will be exempt.
If you are going for severe restrictions then you should stop the most wasteful practices.

ITS

FUCKING

CHINA

TOWN

YOU

FUCKING

KIKES

imagine paying tax so armed thugs can come to your house and arrest you from growing food in the ground.
why even have guns if you're going to do fuck all with them?

Lol, they can also estimate usage and just send someone out to look. They will find and fine you.

Why don’t they use their huge billions of surplus to buy some fucking water. Faggots.

Attached: CA54DBAF-4748-4AC0-A31A-F27022A90B15.jpg (1000x1000, 62.86K)

>This is what they want to implement nationwide
I missed this part, as I sit here still damp from the unexpected rainstorm that occurred when I took a walk.
It is wet as fuck in Florida. My water comes form 90 feet down via my well pump. I use as much as I like for about $8 a month.

Yes, if you don't have a well on your property you are NGMI

How do you think the govt is going to enforce you using a garden hose in your back yard? Serious question. I run through the rich people neighborhoods every night in Fremont CA and everyone has their sprinkler systems on like clockwork at 10:00PM. The apartment complexes also do this, and run fountains 24/7. If they're not under arrest or being fined, then it's not likely you'll be fined for growing a bunch of blueberries in your back yard.

>residents
looks to me like some HOA regulations sent out in an email. prove me wrong with a source, until you do you're a gay little faggot.

>ramp up patrols
Opportunity knocks
Will Californians answer?

Literally don't live in California. Nigga go live Nebraska or something. Just not fucking California, New York or New Jersey and you are doing alright.

I thought California just reported 65 billion SURPLUS in BUDGET

>Fagifornia
Not my problem, I live in the Great state of Michigan.

Attached: 1588865207487.png (600x550, 44.93K)

You are the one paying for it.

>exceptions for drip irrigation
Growing fruit and vegetables will still be possible, it's just lawns that are fucked really, and that's honestly a good thing.

dont build the fucking straw from the midwest to california i will snap you vampire bastards

>SOURCE!!! CAN I GET A SOURCE!!!!
>PLEASE PROVIDE A SOURCE!!!!
>CITATATION NEEDED!!!!
>SOURCE PLOX

web.archive.org/web/20220517111726/https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/28/us/california-water-restrictions.html

Attached: 1621978782023.gif (264x264, 561.53K)

Imagine paying for water and being told you can't waste it. I literally run a hose out the window to the gutter.

this but unironically

>build giant megalopolis in the middle of desert
>run out of water a hundred sixty years later
Thunder up, boys

Attached: 1585762467678.jpg (508x610, 163.56K)

10 years too late
let cali fall into the pacific ocean

>fertile and sunny southern California regions
>Only rock gardens with cactus can survive in that environment

Grass is looking mighty green there friend, a little too green...

Attached: 1598143762969.gif (417x317, 39.77K)

COVERT WATERING OPS
WAR
WAR NEVER CHANGES

California is pretty much a desert. What did you expect?

sorry im gonna leave my hose on 24/7
i have it set up under the ground into my neighbors property
im just not gonna stop wasting water

Attached: 1567391934207.png (512x512, 162.13K)

BASED, rolling for mass starvation of commies in California. You asshole were warned to flee the kingdom of satan. If you didn't listen, not my problem.

SWEET Kek wills it and Jesus is KING!

the water wars finally beginning

You are all fucking stupid. It's a bad drought like their was in the 80s. But this time theres like 2x the population. Too many people. Not enough resources. There are talks of making a pipeline from the Mississippi to the Colorado. It's fucking insane. Southern California is not sustainable.

This. Try implementing this in a city next to a lake. Cali is a dessert shit hole. Not my problem

you glorious bastard

Shit and piss in a bag and throw it in the streets of sacramento.
Grow dope and veg with your toilet water and let the lawn dry up.
Harvest the dope and move to alaska.
Rent your house to salvadorans to encourage spic on spic warfare.
Profit.
Profit

dude seriously, try to be less of a faggot. this isn't r*ddit. it's also not even all of california, it's one small part around LA. this is why people rightfully should request a source, because literal faggots like you make shit up because you're probably a sniveling little jewish rat.

this is for lawns.
lawns are for dumb niggers trying to impress other dumb niggers on the street
>exceptions for drip irrigation will remain
wow cali is actually ENCOURAGING home gardens.
fuck me down dead.

unironically dumping water in my tea garden.

i fucking LOVE being a GLB(Great Lakes Bull). soon, your wives and mothers will be swarming over GLB cock just for a 5 gallon jug.

Attached: glpofins.jpg (900x505, 224.56K)

They start offering "social credit" points for ratting out your neighbors. Then they'll appoint block captains to monitor everyone. This is how all communist governments operate.

KEK
Cuckafornia is always in a drought
Hey lets build a massive faggy city in a desert

Attached: 18395735.jpg (1280x720, 61.31K)

They will try to make it ours by draining our Great Lakes.

>affects 6 milliion legal residents
>+ another 30 million illegal residents
>I-I-It only affects one small region, c-chud!

want to help?
research albedoand apply it

Why cant they just convert sea water to drinking water?