The demoralization campaign has already started

The demoralization campaign has already started

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-18 21-38-36.png (601x183, 43.64K)

>the_donald
>not reddit

Cool

Monkeypox is a dumb idea for a psyop because people think monkeys are comical. It's like telling us that if we don't obey the government we're going to die of Duck Flu.

How contagious is it? If there's outbreaks I'm not leaving my fucking house. Luckily I can remote work.
Sucks for the rest of you.w20y2

Why does his vaccine only protect him when I also get one? Funny vaccine

Oh no, a quack is leaving (((medicine)))

Shit isn't permanent. If it keeps spreading around until it wears off then yeah, he'll be more and more prone to it.

It's basically SARS.

When the breakout happened in 2003, no cases of human to human transmission were recorded at all. The only people that got it were those in direct contact with the infected animals which had been imported from Africa. Pet meerkats iirc. There was no human to human transmission of it back then, so why would there be now?

Can’t they just lock up gays for 2 weeks and then it’ll be gone?

God is killing fags again.

>monkeypox
Finally a virus that only target niggers.

Reminder that if this is true then it is artificially created, so it could behave differently than we can know (potentiated virulence etc etc)

a monkey touched me balls imma gonna coom pox??

> is leaving medicine
> blames anybody but himself
Byeeeee Feliciaaa

I member when schizos where talking about (((them))) releasing smallpox from their biolabs somewhere when goyvid was in its prime, i guess they wherent having an episode after all.

It’s probably a red herring

>Inject everyone with gene therapy that gives them AIDS
>Rename AIDS to "long monkeypox"
>Now everybody has a life long subscription service for "long monkeypox" medication that they need to take or else they become symptomatic again and die.

I thought monkeypax spread through fluids. Not like phlegm but sexual contact,blood,or of the pus pockets has to burst.

Because gates had the genome modified to infect human endothelial tissue

Don't let the door hit you on the way out?
Why do they always announce departure? Is it a cry for help?

No, it's like ebola but the immune system can't fight it off.

I wish, but it could be another intentionally released virus

Attached: 56BB82BD-127E-4A31-8791-9AC432DE50C6.jpg (2732x1786, 907.26K)

Oh, well then it's a nothing burger.
Was hoping to work from home desu