"Goodnight, goodbye"
twitter.com/ADL/status/1527009435448745986

Attached: adl.png (867x684, 854.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not my problem

they lurk here...

Attached: 1650000609639.png (600x498, 10.85K)

>when you have to use the word "anti-semitic" to get people to take your anti-semitism seriously

Without an unrelenting stream of 4channers, the ADL will not survive.

Attached: spooky spectre.jpg (666x648, 46.73K)

Attached: 1651919727091.jpg (235x250, 6.87K)

Fuck The Guardian

Attached: nn56ytgfh67.jpg (615x254, 41.69K)

It’s mutual though

How do you radicalize extremists? Doesn't being an extremist imply that you are radicalized?

"I am a moderate extremist."

Why wouldn't they? Any Forums is inheritably responsible for grooming the young white incel shooter at Buffalo.

Attached: 1652641410683.png (1248x523, 1.28M)

True

Attached: 1612366299390.jpg (584x565, 49.13K)

Russian Nazis are back now, shitposting their anti-semitism and vile hatreds like they've always done, thousands of threads every hour for the past 6 years. We don't need to end free speech, we need to range-ban Russian Nazis and their vpns.

It was written by some midwit social media dyke.

>/pol is responsible
>glowfag was too youn for to be here
>groomimg happend in (((discord)))
If all that shit just points a bigger light on discord and how underage retards get access to adult content.

Attached: b9d.png (610x613, 106.84K)

>Russian Nazis

The fuck is Buffalo?

Ok groomer.

Attached: 1652846272207.png (324x381, 6.18K)

yeah right… i'll never be free bros

Attached: 1596383884973.gif (500x300, 489.35K)

Extremist moderates violently reject all efforts to recruit them into any movement.

Kikes want to shut down the site that points out kikes kiking. Color me surprised.

Hahah bullshit. Any Forums is 97% feds anyway all pretending to be racist buttmunchers

how doesn't anti semitism just fall under racism?why does the media always have to make the distinction?
almost like it's considered an even worse though crime than the dreaded racism, makes you wonder why that could be

if Any Forums shut down a few thousands people in Israel will be out of work.

>unfortunately for you, I'm a necessary evil

Attached: T0iKVsL_vEi9QBAx9atndu-FzS9bEQR5TaYEzq2JqIE.jpg (425x283, 33.82K)

And most anons here would like to see the ADL disbanded. What's your point?

it's long past due for everyone at the ADL to be put on their knees and shot in the back of the head

No, that's not how it works. You can be an extremist without being radicalized.

How’s your day on the job, officer?

Attached: 0DB495A5-2B8A-45A9-A94A-3F2BDB88E3AB.jpg (804x1024, 87.2K)

>point millions to redpills
good job kek

>Jews want to shut us down
What else is new

Attached: 1550501246102.gif (501x585, 212K)

They are going to shut down the entire internet.

what’s that symbol on his shirt?

>implying anyone cares about the adl

Good. Let me out of this nightmare. Maybe one day I will get to watch sportsball and FauxNews and be a content niggercattle again. Any Forums has not radicalized me but keeps showing me my racial humiliation. Just let me worship niggers in peace. I love big nigger Brother.

if this is real I'm buying VeggieTale Merch.

Why is nationalism fine for some countries, but not for others?
How is pointing out yourself as different from others, making us all equal?
How is being discriminatory toward one group not racist, while at the same time favoring others?

People around the world are tribal and enjoy preservation of culture. It is a natural defense to gravitate to like-organisms, we see this phenomenon even down to the microbial level, as is evidenced in quorum sensing. Why are people made to feel guilty for this natural inclination? Why is nationalism fine and even encouraged for some, but not for others?

And why don't liberals like free speech if they really want everyone to have a voice?

I am not an anti-semite, but am aware of Israeli espionage-tier lobbying in our country.
I saw this documentary and do recommend it to others on the subject:
Defamation: Israeli Documentary on "Anti-Semitism"
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
It is about diaspora jews and in it, an old Israeli jewish woman comes right out and says that the real jews are in Israel and they work. She says the other jews that live in other countries are in ‘monkey business' and make money through usury. She also says they must be nuts, and are they just waiting to anger everyone and for another Hitler to come along? She also says the diaspora jews won't come to Israel because they don't want to work.
this is @3:15

The ADL is made out in this video as keeping antisemitism in the spotlight, so it remains relevant. Kind of like job security.

very interesting video

and i must add:
in the film, the way the israelis dragged their kids to defunct concentration camps around europe and made them cry was horrifying and tantamount to child abuse
>imagine indoctrinating generation after generation to be vengeful victims

Attached: Defamation.png (1514x718, 696.88K)

Cool story, bro

Attached: 3m4x561528962531908.png (615x498, 450.27K)

Finally
An end to the ride

link to discord logs?

IMAGINE A SITE THAT DOESNT CENSOR EVERYTHING THAT IS SAID!!! COLOR ME SHOCKED THAT THESE LEFTISTS FUCKTWITS ARE TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN