The greater good

How do we convince people to do good things?

Attached: 1652732933381.jpg (820x823, 105.06K)

We don't.

The best way to make people do good things is to give them free shit.

Bump

You lead by example.

absolution and remission of sins for all who die in the service of the RAHOWA

Deus vult!

I imagine two gardens and a man having a hunger strike. One garden is rotten and one garden is ripe. Which garden will the man be more likely to break his hunger strike in?

It is in this sense that I believe treating people poorly does not ever have the result of positive behavior changes, at best the person will fake positive behavior changes only to shatter that act later on.

I agree

Stop the Russian Nazis from posting their lies here.

By doing good things.

We need a /good person/ general

There is no good without God. People who don't believe in anything higher than themselves will only serve themselves. We figured this out thousands of years ago. We'll either relearn it or burn.

I would appreciate it if christcucks didn't try to hijack basic human behavior

Arrogant idiot. Basic human behavior is ruthless tribalism and slavery. Everything you stand on is the legacy of God-fearing men.

That is not true at all, it is very very very far from true. Deep down you know this.

well, just control the traffick of ideas, find a concept, develop a strategy, call some frens, and then spam it and meme it around. I mean, you know what "memetics" really means, don't you?

Attached: Sneedheimer.jpg (628x712, 132.48K)

You are objectively wrong and under-educated. Good luck improving.

I subscribe to a more pure version of memetics, one that is organic. The real kind.

You don't have kids. Otherwise you would know very deeply that kindness predates the human species, and definitely a book. Have a good day.

fair enough, but how are "organic" memes born then? they are still a concept being positioned by a group of internet anons. Organic memes grow and become emblematic because people get them and back them up.

Attached: fsjalNPC.png (246x270, 26.13K)

Be good. Be strong. Be an example.

All things that are organic occur "naturally". A naturally occuring meme is not forced. You see this often, claims of memes being forced. In order for something to be an organic meme, it must not be simple spam from bots or individual spamming anons, but a chorus of spontaneous enjoyment of the meme. It is really easy to tell the difference honestly.

Good answer

I get it; you spam the concept or the idea, and hen wait to see if a meme is born. But outright spamming a pre-made "new meme" out of nowhere is clearly retared and I get your point.

Get rid of negative influences like Jews, niggers, and the FBI

Attached: 1006FE67-5EA0-4A34-BB4E-24DB4FA381E8.jpg (554x1000, 77.18K)

No user, you never spam anything. An organic meme is out of the creators hands immediately. It is often much different than what the creator intended. The best memes are unintentional.

I've never met a kind atheist, i've never met a nice person that was an atheist. Without god you turn into an animal. God unifies men.

But user, if I am not spamming, I am just a simple guy with a message and I would like to know if I should continue spamming.

repeating a message is unorgnaic user. You just say a thing once and then you can never touch that topic, otherwise your are a discord shill forcing memes.

Look user, you're talking to one. God isn't real. Let's discuss kindness and how to exponentionally increase that kindness. Religion is a really big problem for this, a religion has a very large amount of different premises that constantly juggle and you will always have people mis-using it because you can only think so many things at one time, in addition to balancing this with everyone else doing the same thing. It doesn't work. We need a much simpler ethos for kindness.

>a simple guy with a message

That is what I am, but I would like to know if I should continue to spam my message.

It is better to be strict about meme magic, don't let the people abusing memes confuse you. They have only made bad memes.