Russia

>Russia is isolated on the world stage
>Economy is in free fall
>Having to go cap in hand to the bug people
>The only people who still want to deal with Russia are them, the hombres, poo-in-loos and dindus
>Can't even blitzkrieg through two fucking oblasts in the very east

What in the name of all that is Aryan is based about that? At least hohols are semi-european and have actually white supporters.

Attached: Caucasus.jpg (465x614, 54.16K)

You can buy oil in rubles now.

Russian as economy is up 3 percent and the whole world is cap in hand to China.

built for Ukrainian cock

Attached: chechen twink.jpg (2021x1609, 1.73M)

why are you saying shit about something where you don't live?

>Russia is isolated on the world stage
-Working with all countries of BRICS.
>Economy is in free fall
-That's why ruble is getting better ?
>Having to go cap in hand to the bug people
-One of the strongest economics on world.

Imagine the cope and crying because you cannot handle the fall of your own country infested with poos.

Russian Orcs can't even fucking protect their border. I hope they go on a scorched earth policy and destroy the shithole known as "Russia"

I hope your mother and sister get raped by Ukrainian zogs

You can't even protect your border.

Russia has its own great replacement ongoing with Chechen, Siberian and inbred whites with fetal alcohol syndrome

Attached: nft.jpg (2048x1536, 316.11K)

Another American cope.
Thank you for your salty tears.
We enjoy them a lot but don't worry you will die of hunger sooner or later since your own country is planning to kill all of you till next year.

Wait maybe not if you somehow survive you will get raped by blacks or those LGBTI fags. Enjoy.

based

Attached: Smug Eclipse Pepe.jpg (500x500, 83.07K)

they have these in arkansas too.

>you can't even protect your border
says the faggot kike who lives in a country that is thinking about joining NATO because they're scared of an orc in Moscow.

DYING FROM ANTICIPATION
CHOKING FROM INTOXICATION

IIIIII WANT YOOOOOOU

>die of hunger
>slovakian flag
irony

America has never looked this beatable before, russia has been remarkably effective against the american arsenal.
>>The only people who still want to deal with Russia are them, the hombres, poo-in-loos and dindus
In other words, pic related

Attached: 1647272187486.png (4500x2984, 238.04K)

I have food it's healthy not like yours full of chemicals and shit.
I'm fine i have my own land where i can grow food if crisis will come. I have my own home i don't have to pay for it. My health insurance is covered by state. I don't have to fear of some nigger shooting my ass like in your degenerated country where people shoot at each other in malls. We have shit ton of based people who hate lgbti,neggros,leftist and so on. Im fine here.

Russia is isolated on the world stage. They are one of the biggest nuclear powers, and have been for decades.

The economy is in free fall. Russia is the only country in the world to have negative GDP growth.

Russia is a corrupt shithole with a declining population.

Russia is not the only country in the world to have to go cap in hand to the bug people. The world is going cap in hand to China.

Russia is the only country in the world that can't blitzkrieg through two fucking oblasts in the very east.

Why would anyone want to deal with Russia?

The only people who still want to deal with Russia are the hombres, poo-in-loos and dindus.

Can't even blitzkrieg through two fucking oblasts in the very east.

Russia is a shithole.

Why would anyone want to deal with Russia?

Russia don't need to wage wars or any kind of those shit against West. KEK all they need to do is fuck up Ukraine and wait until West kill it self because of retarded politics.

Attached: IMG_20220519_024422.jpg (916x606, 71.87K)

Kek I cropped this pic.
Based feral Amish guy.

Attached: Colin broken.jpg (450x467, 33.13K)

what great ape is that?

This dude is Whiter than most Americans.

What a retarded image, those are literally different continents all over the world. Go be gay somewhere else. You'd have to be stupid to save that picture and think it's worth posting.

The food shortage isn't for americans, except maybe to bleed the middle class even dryer with more expensive food since the poor get so much EBT they buy their groceries at the gas station and don't give a fuck about prices. The food shortage is more countries that depend on imports (niggers) to get them to all move to the first world as real refugees and not just talent scouted male gangsters. You're as fucked as the rest of us. This isn't about chaos it's about control.

He isn't Amish you dumb fuck he is a Chechen that did some terrorist attack in Russia. Holy fuck you are dumb.

You're alright, vatnik.

Attached: Jerry.jpg (224x225, 5.24K)

Are you an actual retard or is that an attempt at a joke?
>flag
Oh.

Attached: 1318523877048.jpg (365x450, 89.2K)