What the fuck is your problem with weed?

What the fuck is your problem with weed?

Attached: good4u.jpg (564x559, 13.21K)

why won't biden legalize it?

It smells bad and people who smoke it talk about it a lot even though I don’t care

It smells like literal turds, sticks to everything in the vicinity of the smoker, makes you clinically retarded after even just mild use, and doesn't kill the weedtard fast like overdoses of fentanyl do.

it is still illegal at federal level in USA

next question?

You probably became lefty just to get free pot from some new friends. Fucking addict.

the dipshits that endorse it

Attached: b4nafter.jpg (1080x1143, 116.58K)

It makes you fine with being lazy and dumb, so you never go and learn or do something interesting and instead end up a fat dummy like the chicks in .

iv been addicted for 8 years and now thinking about adding percs to the mix to increase the high. on an unrelated note jannies please create a /drugs board

CAN"T GET ENOUGH of a decent selection at a decent price

Attached: 230497.png (300x777, 215.18K)

it doesn't make me high anymore, that's my problem

It does in fact inhibit cognitive skills, especially in people not blessed with above average intelligence. The very people attracted to weed the most are those that lack capacity to operate with diminished mental faculties.

I have no problem with it
Just don't smoke it all day everyday
Like alcohol it's okay in moderation

you'd be better off to be fine with being lazy and dumb than pretneding you're not, ending up an alcoholic because you can't accept reality

Attached: 1642741941230s (1).jpg (250x250, 5.02K)

I'm very picky with how I, and my clothes smell.
Weed would ruin all of that.

STONER BASHING TIME

Losers who smell like vile smoke it and it almost always leads you down the road to do heavier more serious drugs

Attached: 20220518_193822.jpg (500x659, 69.42K)

I’m out that’s my problem.

I got a job I like already and still has plenty of upward potential along with some fun hobbies.
I'm going to try to get an idea I had patented.

It smells like wet dog farts.
Supposedly safe and non habit creating. Like a few painkillers (((they))) shilled unto unsuspecting masses.

What's your problem with it? Can you quit cold turkey right now for at least a month, faggot?

SN
___EED
__F

DUDE!

Attached: SNEED.jpg (625x559, 22.16K)