He's going to jail

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-172122-981.png (1020x1432, 258.76K)

t. twitter
t. 1 post by this ID spambot

Me: Saging this shit thread with no survivors. Tech your bot to spam better material

>1 post by this ID

>experts

Seethe harder

>1 post by this ID

You're saying it's...over?

>according to unnamed "legal" (((experts)))
>he "COULD" go to jail
>IF Twitter does so and so
yeah sounds like it, there's no way this is just more fud

2 posts by this id

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-140719.png (1020x2340, 935.76K)

Kek this guy should stop pretending that his stupid opinion matters. Twitter bullshiting on these levels is so illegal it's not even funny. Musk not only has legal grounds to pull out, but also grounds for launching a counter suit based on investor and advertising fraud.
Which is exactly why Twitter is now demanding that Elon must purchase their corrupt defunct dumpster fire instead of accepting the result they so desperately wanted days earlier, which was for Elon to walk away.
You midwit fake fucks fool no one that except those that are already dumb enough to be on your side kek.

Anytime you see 'experts' just replace it with 'jewish propagandists'

>2 posts by this ID

>2 posts by this ID

cant enforce a contract based on fraud nigger.

I know how sage banker faggot.

>1 post by this kike

based

Stupid attempt. No deal is complete yet, no news has come out saying Elon Bought Twitter. Elon did nothing wrong
>Go to buy a lightly used car
>This bad boy is so new, it hasn't even passed 10,000 miles!
>Test drive
>Traction sucks, brakes squeak, and check engine light comes on
>I don't think this car is as new as you say, I'd like to inspect the claims you've made...
>Noooooo into the jail cell you go, you're violating our merger!!!

>Experts

Literally a kike

I’m really getting sick of these jews

Cute. Still don't fucking care. Not even reading. Takes me .002 seconds to spot a slide/shill thread.

Die mad.

>1 post by this ID

Musk is exposing tech and social medias dirty little secret that a substantial amount of their traffic is generated by bots or organized troll farms.
and they're pissed.