>Whites are becoming a minority, tons of laws discriminate against us

>So let's go shoot a supermarket full of black boomers

Attached: a1652915983962.jpg (1200x1002, 152.42K)

absolution and remission of sins for all who die in the service of the RAHOWA

Deus vult!

This NIGGER gets to livestream himself beating the shit out of old white people and get away with it. The KIKES that run the judicial system let him loose to terrorize more white people.

This is why I say HAIL SAINT PAYTON GENDRON! Fuck niggers, but especially fuck their jew masters who make us live with these fucking apes.

If the next Saint kills a bunch of kikes like Saint Robert Bowers, so much the better!

Attached: Nigger Crime.jpg (720x1280, 93.6K)

Maybe rahowa could have happened on some other timeline, maybe one in which Hitler doesn't invade the Soviet Union / other neighbors and Nazi Germany is still going strong.

We are not on that timeline. Non-Whites hate our guts and they seek to implement vengeful anti-White measures. How does shooting up a supermarket full of black boomers help with that? We need to hunker down, stop leftist Whites from educating our children (since they're not reproducing, we just need to take control of the schools), and just star looking inward in general.

Attached: 58e.jpg (680x838, 52.8K)

Tucker carlson just showed a bunch of politicians and journalists being blatantly anti white and admitting replacement theory on his show. so while it was definitely a very fucked up thing to do its not like it didn't accomplish anything. The seed of replacement theory has been implanted in millions of peoples heads as a result of what this guy did.

Tucker could (and should) have done that regardless.

You have to understand that the left are going to get more radical. They're going to do things like this, but it won't stop at just the Jews. They're going to get more and more extreme and eventually try to take out white people in general.

You need to prepare for that.

I’m counting it

We are almost in The Turner Diaries.

How do you prepare for that if not by raising a generation of Whites that at least realize these things? How come full school choice hasn't been passed across the US or in any Western country maybe except Chile? Why do we allow leftist professors to indoctrinate our children? Why are colleges still receiving tax money to push out anti-White propaganda? Why is there no bill to strike at the heart of this issue and defund social sciences and humanities departments across the entire West? Why are governments paying for the salary of people whose job is to manufacture arguments in favor of White genocide?

because western governments want to take africa from china

The left will get more radical, and it's inevitable. It's the nature of leftism to always seek more and more extreme solutions. It's also inevitable that they'll start killing us.

So, how do you prepare for that? By killing as many leftists as possible before they start killing us.

The more dead white people the better.

This is an absurd argument, Western governments decolonized Africa, second Africa's GDP simply probably will never be that high that it would justify doing this to the White population and third if it ever is, there's no outside force that could "own" Africa at that point, it would be a power on its own.

You don't have to say it shitskinbro, every single online right winger White below the age of 35 already knows you want this.

This is not a viable strategy. Do you remember that time in 1928 when Hitler picked up a rifle and started killing leftists? Yeah, me neither.

it's not about the gdp, it's its resources, babies and second-rate citizen laborers

>black

Africa doesn't really have any special resources you can't find elsewhere, and I'm sorry but no one wants African babies. It certainly doesn't explain any of the questions I asked. Do you mind elaborating on how it works?

Attached: a738613663939.jpg (500x375, 67.22K)

it's about the minerals and resources

I'm pretty sure all victims were non-White, I think the first might have been hispanic though, unless you're implying they were all crisis actors.

>Africa doesn't really have any special resources you can't find elsewhere
>It certainly doesn't explain any of the questions I asked. Do you mind elaborating on how it works?

Attached: 1652306528232.jpg (1024x819, 97.76K)

what special resources? why are you sorry? what the fuck are you talking about? it's simple, immigration benefited elites on the short therm and they doubled and tripled down on it

I think that's what most of us are waiting for
for them to finally make their move

Attached: 1554927830565.png (500x441, 158.34K)

with every breath i take, white people grow stronger. niggers are evil, evil wins first but good triumps in the end. good people suffer at the hands of the evil first, but the evil end up paying for it. i determine the future of the white race. as long as i am alive, whites have a chance. we didn't for a long time (think the last 16 years) because i was cursed, and my bloodline is pure white, so it affected the rest of the whites in the world. but i'm starting to realize my divinity, and making moves to cancel the curse put on me by my half nigger brother. i hate niggers and jannies, so this white suppression and white genocide is going to end on my watch. niggers will go back. whites will have a glorious victory in the end.

>Liberal politicians and NGOs shuffling in hundreds of thousands of border jumpers every month
>Hispanics have tripled in 30 years while black population has remained the same
>better go shoot some black boomers at a grocery store instead of the politicians and HVTs responsible

Same goes for Tarrant. Do these idiots not realize that globally over half of the people with white skin in the world that they worship vote directly in line with liberal and pro-Immigration policies? If he had ever walked up to those blacks in that grocery store and asked them if they support millions of illegals and Afghan rapefugees streaming into their country and leaching from the tax payers teet most blacks would not want that. But if he walked into a wealthy, white suburb in New York or any country in Europe and asked white people if they support illegals and Afghan rapefugees coming in there is a +50% chance that they would. Yet they worship their white skin so much when the majority of whites in his own state support the great replacement and virtue signal while the blacks do not support immigration since they are disproportionally affected by poor migrants coming in and using all of their resources/jobs.

Attached: payton gendron.jpg (773x915, 130.17K)

that's where the "mentally ill" comes from because his plans makes no sense.

>what special resources?
There's no resources on Africa that we can't find elsewhere, maybe they're a bit cheaper due to labor but not really once you consider other costs
>what the fuck are you talking about?
You literally replied to my post here with what seems to be a complete non sequitur, none of what you said makes any sense. I didn't ask why these third worlders are arriving by the millions, I already know it's because leftists have opened up the borders for them
>inb4 muh elites; corporations don't vote and the elites are maybe 2% of the population, it's mostly leftists who are opening up the borders for them

it's globalists, not leftists. leftists are useful idiots with their open arms for immigration. riddle me this Santiago, why is China investing in Africa so much?

No not really, the actual globalists at the WEF are a minuscule percentage of the population. They're not the ones voting by the millions for open borders, leftists are. Almost all (there might be one exception or two) leftist parties across the West support pretty much unlimited immigration and replacement of the natives. Historically, leftists have always believed in this principle. I don't care about Africa, it's irrelevant.