I am trans-taxes and I identify as a non-taxable being!

Just what the subject says. I identify as trans-taxable and I want the IRS to respect my identity. Why is noone talking aboutthis??

I am here to fight for tax rights. If faggots want to cut their dicks off and the government respects their choices, why am I any less able to identify as a non-tax payer if I so choose?

FUCK THE IRS AS OF TODAY I WANT ALL YOU NIGGERS TO KNOW THAT I AM COMING OUT AS ATAXUAL AND I DARE SOMEONE TO TELL ME OTHERWISE OR YOURE A TAXPHOBE AND ILL DOX YOU AND GET YOU FIRED FUCK YOU

Attached: imwesleysnipesbitch.jpg (390x285, 24.09K)

I'm with you OP, fuck the IRS.

I am also discovering my trans-taxhood.

Fuck you, faggot.

Thank you OP!! I always knew something about me was different. I'll be contacting a psychiatric immediately for tax exemption pills as well as changing my License to
>NON-TX

in all seriousness, viewed through that paradigm why is that any different from their silly delusions.

If troons want to pretend to be women that is all good and dandy but dont expect for me to participate in your delusion that 2+2=5 when it simply does not

eh whatever suck cock you fucking troon faggot.
Forza Italia? More like force-a tally of dudes running train on my ass.. ferrari is overengineered dogshit anyway and lambo is for niggers. next

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

Attached: jhg6578.jpg (1162x557, 57.89K)

Troons live with the reality of being against nature and it bothers them to the core. No amount of cope and positive support will dilute what you know deep inside. The mere fact that it is socially acceptable to lead on troon delusions is the foreshadowing of sociatal collapse.

I truly feel for troons that keep their shit under wraps and kill themselves at 20 because a cruel Creator put them in that situation and they cant help it. I really do

Troons not only asking but MANDATING that I participate in their delusions get the rope as soon as I get to them, ASSUMING they don't get there first.

NO SHIT I will 100% hatecrime the next entitled troon I encounter in minecraft

>ATAXUAL

Now this is a LGBTCTHULHU I can get behind

You guys are the biggest faggots I've ever seen.

come say it to my face you fucking thread plugging troon faggot

Is that the big bad wolf in Little Red Ridinghood's clothes?

SWEAR TO GOD ONE MORE OF YOUR FAGGOTS COME IN THIS THREAD AND ASSUME MY TAX BRACKET I WILL ADAM LANZA A SCHOOL

Why yes, I also identify as a non-taxable being.

Attached: gigabateman.jpg (827x817, 117.33K)

Attached: fuck you nigger im a strong transexual woman and i cant have no man.jpg (600x1066, 90.68K)

youre peru you dont pay taxes anyway lol

Some of us have to, sadly.

Attached: crushingsound.jpg (1024x744, 80.7K)

I think you mean
>ATAXUAL

I fucked a peruvian girl once. she was a mormon and didnt give it up for like 5 dates ..

Had two 10 year old kids at 27 though so you figure that out

You’re not a woman. You’re a man with a mental illness.

nigger have you read the post at all this time around ? no need to comment a third time I understand youre a retard and pasta isnt even that good go fuck yourself

Better than fucking a S./20 whore, maybe.
>missing the point this much
Attention deficiency is such a tragedy.

literally what I wrote in the OP but thanks for playing

Are you white?

I didnt have to fuck a whore, she just offered her self. Ive fucked more than my fair share of 20 year old women