Redpill me on Delta 8. What exactly is it? Why are lobbyists trying to ban it?

Redpill me on Delta 8. What exactly is it? Why are lobbyists trying to ban it?

And yes this is political. Because it involves legislation.

Attached: funcubes.png (700x673, 318.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/save-the-tennessee-hemp-industry-small-businesses-say-no-to-hb-1927?recruiter=490262886&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=7c03dbb0-d591-11e5-81ea-8b768cc230c0&share_bandit_exp=initial-32751951-en-US
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are lobbyists trying to ban it?
you have 30 seconds to prove or this is an astroturfing thread

It's basically dude weed, just ever so slightly different at the molecular level, and therefore legal in states that haven't legalized dude weed. You can buy it at gas stations here in Texas. Tried it. Taste bad or like nothing, doesn't hit as quickly as dude weed, but once it does, you're stoned just like dude weed.

I've been on it for nearly a year.
It's not just Delta 8 now, but every advancement is basically the same thing only stronger

In order of strength:
Delta - 8
Delta - 10
HHC
THC - O
THC - P

it's STRONGER than weed. it totally skirts the law.

it's just a much weaker variant of delta 9 THC. Politicians (at least in TN) are pissy because retards take too much and call poison control so they think it's a threat to society.

change.org/p/save-the-tennessee-hemp-industry-small-businesses-say-no-to-hb-1927?recruiter=490262886&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=7c03dbb0-d591-11e5-81ea-8b768cc230c0&share_bandit_exp=initial-32751951-en-US

HHC is specifically designed to get around drug tests (testing for weed)

Its like odouls for weed

Delta 9 edibles hit the same as regular weed edibles so bros who are in illegal states go get some delta 9 edibles

Not at all retard. It’s just a legal strain of it, debatably less potent.

they price it the same as the local weed carts too even in illegal areas for that reason; your not getting high on discount goy

It's made from hemp, and only that which can't be used for other higher end concentrates and distillates.
There's nothing inherently bad about it compared to regular pot, but it's the dregs. Unregulated which is good for states where cannabis is still criminalized, but bad because from one brand to the next you don't know the quality.
And from my experience, 200mg is way too much, esp if you drink or mix it with anything else. I think the margin of error is too small for the average person, but I guess people build a tolerance to it very quickly, hence why these edibles come in such strong doses.
So start out very small and don't mix it with anything else

Attached: what2.jpg (256x256, 31.31K)

have you tried THC-P? is it worth whats the high like

/thread

The first time I vaped CBD terpsolate I legitimately got high and had restful sleep. So I imagine these things are even stronger. Avoid the fake stuff.

it’s not stronger than weed. that’s a cope

feels like 1.5x strength THC-0

Delta-8 doesn't even compare anymore it's not strong at all.
Delta-10 is the same; weak

HHC, THC-O are on the same level, 2-3x D8/10's strength and stronger than weed. THC-P feels stronger but i'd be pressed to tell the difference between P and O

Delta 9 works good so I haven’t tried it

Attached: C5A4F3EA-48F7-4B55-A694-C400D1391041.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

The only one there stronger than weed is TCH-p, the rest is cope.

Attached: ghost-train-haze-bcbd.jpg (440x600, 32.24K)

THC-O and P carts are definitely stronger than weed.
Compare the two.

While weed carts have remained the same; they're advancing with these D8/10/O/P variants at a rapid rate.

I thought you were talking about delta 8. never tried the others

just smoke normal weed?? Why pay for this shit weed when you can just get regular stuff

weed carts have always sucked, though.

>converted from CBD via chemical reagents
>strain

Attached: pepe_ugh.png (512x468, 163.01K)

d8 for sure is not stronger than weed i wouldn't even buy it anymore. but all the places that sell it realized this too they keep a stock around for grandma but they primarily keep up with whatever is strongest (HHC/O, P is new it's hard to find)

it's like normal THC but less psychedelic. it makes stuff more fun and pleasurable but probably permanently drops your IQ in exchange

Take your meds

Because it gets you weed high and can be sold in states where weed is illegal

carts are as strong as you mix them.
all a weed cart is is wax + thinnger, ie terps. because you can't vape straight wax in a cart (you can in a wax atomizer).
wax is stronger than bud it's a concentrate

i don't know how they make this d8/10/o/p shit though i have a feeling it's all made in a lab and no plant matter is involved at all

>weed carts have always sucked
>weed carts

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm happy w/ reg weed from the dispensaries here in Mi. Part of my enjoyment is the sticky buds and strong smell. I mostly vape flower these days, and can't imagine switching over to some gummy crap. I feel soft even taking gummy vitamins

>hence why these edibles come in such strong doses
the fuck are you talking about? Every edible I've bought tends to range from 15-30mg a piece the big numbers (250mg, 450mg, etc) on the container is the total amount for all pieces and only a retard would eat an entire bottle.

I've not had any issues with the stuff I've bought and the chocolate bars, brownie bites, and gummies I've bought from my favorite local dispensary, Ounce of Hope, have been top quality.

Attached: PXL_20220519_003813819.PORTRAIT.jpg (695x927, 148.66K)

One of these after a hard day of work and I’m relaxed, pain free, and on my way to a good night of sleep. I haven’t smoked weed in 25 years, but one of these can get me close to what I remember of smoking, it just takes about 90 minutes to kick in. I recommend them.

Attached: F48CF4BA-21A2-49EE-86AB-FD071373ED59.png (1000x1000, 144.72K)

it's weak

>you're stoned just like dude weed.
nope
>it's STRONGER than weed.
nope

i hate you stoner niggers like you couldn't imagine

Can anyone chime in as to why this is viewed as safe, when a few years back all those spice THC analogues were causing psychosis and retardation and.shit?
Im guessing the chemical is different.b but that whole tragedy makes me very skeptical of non natural THC/analogues

>delta 8 is a strain
GOD DAMN I HATE YOU STONER NIGGERS

Attached: carts.jpg (1200x674, 185.12K)

the high is more of a buzz. rather just smoke bud for the full effect.
zoomer way to get high off weed is to make vape pens. it’s shitty and unironically addictive.

why would you waste your money on fake weed when regular weed is the same price? Does your hard day at work consist of taste testing lead paint chips?

You literally are stoned just like weed
Stfu faggot you have no idea what you are talking about neck yourself
You aren't smart

Because now legal weed companies have money to lobby with

how much should this stuff cost? can it be ingested/purchased in any way besides fancy edibles bullshit?

because in half the country you still have to get weed off tyrone
it's easier to go to the gas station or vape store and less risky

These are absolute garbage and only give you a buzz for an hour or so.

$35/cart retail

I've become a pothead and I'm now pissed I'm not able to just grow it in my backyard. Honestly dumber than 1920s prohibition.

Fuck the liquid jew.
Fuck the pharma jew.

Delta programming.
Alpha, Beta, Sigma and Omega are the names of the psyops the US government uses on its people.

One is not necessarily stronger than the other, it's about packing a punch into a hit and blowing your brains out into relaxation or hallucinations. The easiest way to do that is with wax.

mmm so mg per mg delta 8 is weaker - id say its slightly different - delta 8 is less euphoric and a bit less fun and more nauseating slightly but its really not bad if that's all you have - but you definitely still get fully high with delta 8 and you can buy gummies at random gas stations in fucking west virginia so its sort of semi legalized weed

delta 9 IS regular

delta 8 is the new one

if you take enough you still get high - its not like it does NOTHING its somewhat indistinguishable in a momentary sense it works on the same receptor system in a slightly different manner

>only give you a buzz for an hour or so.
that's why you keep smoking it retard
consume product

buy bulk skyhio. 15 bucks a pop cant beat that price
>edibles
works for some people. for me, BLZD edibles are insane.

Then don’t smoke weed, or find a better source.
It’s not like you need this shit to live. Resorting to these shitty knockoffs just makes you a junky.

That shit is stronger than weed. I smoke occasionally (go through an quarter in about 3 months). A girl gave me a delta 8 gummy and me thinking it was like any other cdb I ate it without thinking twice. Half an hour later I was fucked up like babies first joint

Are you too autistic to find a decent weed man or something? I haven't bought weed from a nigger since like freshman year of highschool

It’s hemp extract and a paranoia free stone. I prefer a nice sativa or haze but it’s better for some folks

I ordered 3 of their carts. exhalewell HHC hits HARD. its a quality smooth smoke but its on the more expensive side

I mean they obviously sell portable vaporizers but like if you wanna go out hiking gummies and tinctures are pretty easy to dose.

I found vaping really blunted the effects - i mean its smooth on ur lungs - i mostly use tincture liquid extracts of delta 9

yea, that’s why they are fucking shit, bad for your health, and sky rocket your tolerance.
And people who use them frequently literally cannot tell if they are high or not. It’s really stupid and reminds me of how shallow weed culture is. Weed was 10000% better when it was illegal in Colorado. It’s went downhill severely since then.

this stuff is actually another type of THC, slightly chemically different from the THC youre familiar with, so its not covered under any laws. its naturally occurring in hemp. the spice stuff was completely synthetic afaik.
thats about all i know about it.

why commit crime and give the police a reason to mess with you when there's a perfectly legal alternative?
the last thing anyone needs is to get caught with the weed man and his entire backpack filled with weed and meth and acid and god knows what.

there's no need when you can just go to the gas station

>paranoia free
most of the time. drugs, like diets, affect everyone differently. some people feel anxious

the gummies for delta 8 last a good while - maybe its me and i have a tolerance for delta 9 - but i found delta 8 edibles lasted longer - usually i take delta 9 tincture

smoking lasts about 1 hr 20 min ~ but tincture and gummies ur good 3-4 hours at least

Take your chems

My hard day consists of fucking your mother in the ass and you know how she is about smoke in the house.

>don’t smoke weed
Anxiety sucks so much it hurts to exist.

yeah i cant speak for those specific carts but in my experience carts are bullshit unless you have/need a sneak a toke situation.

Police don’t mess with you if you aren’t a massive retard. You’re allowing the paranoia that comes with weed usage to get to you, friend.

i smoke it like nicotine and it's definitely a handicap. i would have problems quitting just like nicotine and it's expensive. but on the other hand the world sucks and while my tolerance is high... i definitely am getting high every day; and you can do this at work, which is the other benefit.

you go smoke a joint outside people are going to smell weed.
people go out into their cars hit this and come back in and you can't smell anything. it's like vaping.