Question for the incels. Why do you guys want us to go back to the 1950s so bad? You'd be a loser there too

Question for the incels. Why do you guys want us to go back to the 1950s so bad? You'd be a loser there too

Attached: 1652544029314.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

we dont your brain is just a sludge of propaganda and there's no saving you ever

powerful

Strawman

Because it's white paradise, women weren't whores, racism everywhere. It was the best.

You think this is about personal gain?

I would be king of the sock hop

Not at all, acshully.
Women are the universal mistake, and soibois are its symptom, but neither are incels.
While many incels have deep issues (crippling anxiety locking them into hikki-mode, permanently ugly), in the 50's, people actually helped each other find dates and people mostly went with their looksmatches.
In addition, a very large portion of incels are average to good looking, take care of themselves, go to the gym, have good to great jobs, have their own place and a car, and still can't even so much as find a date.

Attached: 1638260090638.png (479x727, 365.9K)

Actual blackpillers acknowledge this, the only incels who believe this are the imaginary ones in your mind.

Yeah, but you still needed to be attractive and charming. Incels struggle with that kind of thing

Because the 1950s were better than now
sage

Attached: BoomersUtopia.jpg (1024x999, 167.29K)

>you still needed to be attractive and charming
No.

Chad. Go away, stud. This thread isn't about you

Maybe but I bet you wouldn't be a faggot, would have that shit beaten right out of you. Like God intended

Yeah, do you think the non-whore women in the 1950's aren't going to go for the tall confident attractive guys? This stuff doesn't change much

There was much less, even though still present, debauchery, therefore by the pigeonhole principle, women of lesser attractiveness had to settle for men of lesser attractiveness.

And you'll still never be a woman regardless of the time.

You are incels.

Why do you think this board full of incels?
Go ask the incel board >>>r9k

Attached: 1595271552145.jpg (458x438, 46.89K)

thanks to your country, its impossible to be incel

I want to go back to the time of the witch trials in the late 1600s or so. I'd have some pull then I bet.

Question for OP. Do you think your shilling has any affect? People know you're either a fed (paperbitch jocky at that), or a troon. Either way your opinion means little to anyone, least of all anyone here.
Is the paycheck that good that you force yourself to engage in the torture of pushing the Boulder up the hill? Are you a masochist who enjoys failure? I'm genuinely curious here, nobody can be that retarded.

Attached: 1646127929790.png (600x600, 420.33K)

>Why do you guys want us to go back to the 1950s so bad?

Because we can.