Can anyone explain this? Genuinely wondering why it looks like a blank. Did he shoot low?

Can anyone explain this? Genuinely wondering why it looks like a blank. Did he shoot low?
>inb4 just a blank

Attached: C3300B30-E349-49B3-A6AD-3EB3C54098BA.jpg (70x125, 2.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPzxBJSIaGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No gunz here.
Wot.? Weird.
Just a blank?

>OP doesn't know about magic bullets. Didn't you hear about Oswald using them on Kennedy?

Damn, forgot 4chin spacing

No that shit hit her and it sent the characteristic shockwave through her body, the nerve impulse and convulsion looked about right. Also, to me it looks like she was playing dead with her eyes closed. I dont know why people say this shit isnt real. Why is it so hard to believe that this dumbfuck did this. The real question is who actually helped him acquire weapons and armor, and how much they glow.

I'm guessing that it's a blank, but it looks like a real gun to me.

Probably looks like a blank because you saved a thumbnail like a fucking retard.

Does anyone have the discord convo of the other guy egging him on when he started saying he had doubts and just wanted to commit suicide instead?

Because the guy is a moron and his gun is not working.

He shot her. You’re all just retards

Uploaded a jpg on accident

Attached: 416D1FDA-D287-4386-8BED-A5A1844796CB.gif (265x298, 1.93M)

It's either fake and gay (blanks/compressed air) or he shot her in the chest below the neck line of her t shirt and the exhaust gases blow her mask.

>AYO WAKE UP PLAYA

Small bullet creates small bullet hole that takes longer for blood to go through

This, he was also using FMJ, which goes right through the metal In her skull. It wouldn’t bounce around, but it went right through, meaning the blood would pool on the EXIT ROUND a few seconds later.( about 5.5)

That's not a blank, that's a fucking.38 Special, that's the gun that killed JFK.

Lol "shockwave" stfu, you didn't even watch it did you? Literally a puff of air blowing the shirt and some other papers on the ground. Shockwave, lmao, ngmi

>he shot her in the chest below the neck line of her t shirt and the exhaust gases blow her mask.

Look at the slow motion in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPzxBJSIaGA

>never seen an actual gunshot wound even though theres hundreds posted daily

fake and gay airgun confirmed

That’s the shockwave. It’s the shockwave from the bullet that kills her.

that's still a shockwave though. There is probably a bigger shockwave when you sit down in a chair.

Thanks for the (you), I realize that my knowledge of guns may be lacking, but I knew I could bait another reply out of this topic.

You're an idiot. That's not a bullet. It's a round of air.