Remember when the CDC crashed a truck full of Monkeys in January?

Panicked immediately to cover it all up?
Now we have monkey pox outbreaks globally?
I'm sure it's just coicidence.......

nypost.com/2022/01/22/lab-monkey-on-the-loose-after-truck-crash-in-pennsylvania/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 20-15-08 Lab test monkey on the loose after truck crash in Pennsylvania.png (755x904, 635.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/01/25/monkey-encounter-pennsylvania-crash-woman-being-treated-rabies/9211791002/
fox4news.com/news/health-officials-report-1st-case-of-monkeypox-in-dallas-resident
statnews.com/2022/05/17/cdc-expresses-concern-about-possibility-of-undetected-monkeypox-spread-in-u-k/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

qrd on monkey pox?

I remember, and I remember we were wondering what sort of plague to look forward to in the near future.

Read "the devils hand" by jack carr

It's part of a series by a ex navy seal, reveals how the shadow government really works, the devils hand is all about Bioweapons

>paying $16 for a digital copy of a book
no thanks, jew

My immune system and I are best friends

Attached: 1651795879171.jpg (1001x1024, 80.35K)

OH FUCK

This
I just hope this really does turn into the next pandemic because this is getting kind of boring

airborne hemorraghic fever with ~10% mortality rate.

legit plague

this wont get me to believe monkepox is real. it's the vax.

Didn't some lady try and capture one there and got sick? Died?

qrd does not mean a fucking book

why have i only heard about it today?

What's the cure? I got the stuff that cures smallpox from Amazon already lmao

Just some globohomo genocide shit. Disregard.

The book talks about bio labs in Ukraine and how the US military has nukes on standby aimed at US cities for the sake of blowing up a city if an outbreak occurs

she got treated for something, I never saw that she died.
can any user confirm?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/01/25/monkey-encounter-pennsylvania-crash-woman-being-treated-rabies/9211791002/

fox4news.com/news/health-officials-report-1st-case-of-monkeypox-in-dallas-resident

I got the smallpox cure too, only from ebay.

where'd the 10% come from?

statnews.com/2022/05/17/cdc-expresses-concern-about-possibility-of-undetected-monkeypox-spread-in-u-k/

Pls be real

Good memory user. I almost forgot about this.