Biden Invokes Defense Act

Holy shit, he just declared WWIII, turn on your radio.

Attached: WAR.jpg (722x327, 30.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You must be vaccinated to join the millitary
Based old man

The war has been declared.

For baby formula shortage

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4

Jew political, voting and funding data:

>defense production act
holy shit

Attached: Benjamin_D.jpg (300x225, 14.33K)

>photoshop
this nigger

defense PRODUCTION act

Attached: file.png (632x139, 37.09K)

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Wednesday invoked the Defense Production Act in a major step to boost the supply of baby formula.

The announcement means the federal government will prioritize key ingredients for formula production and compel suppliers to provide the needed resources to formula manufacturers ahead of other customers ordering those goods.

In addition to invoking the 1950 law, which allows the government to direct manufacturing production for national defense, Biden also launched a program that will use U.S. military aircraft to import formula from abroad.

“Today, I’m invoking what they call the Defense Production Act to ensure that manufacturers have the necessary ingredients to make safe, healthy infant formula here at home,” Biden said in a video from the White House.

Defense act is not a real thing faggot try again and turn off your vpn

I think this is fake, it sounds like it's just the regular Defense Production Act, not the defense production act for the military.

so we're gonna use C-17s to fly in more corn syrup from china

>you don’t even know who I am

cool, maybe he can turn on the gas.
kike.
also if this zog military aint gonna do shit,
u.s. mil, and u.s. gov all need to die.
they are now enemy of the people.

corn syrup SOLIDS goy

kek imagine giving that shit to a babby

Nigel bumps your anus.

Attached: 1547393570162.jpg (720x718, 72.6K)

What do you mean?

why don't the goyim "mothers" just mix up their own corn syrup and corn syrup solids with some vitamin dust themselves? can't be that hard

I don't think he has the authority to do that

It's for baby formula, bait fag

the entire point is the build up until they reveal that Biden gave all the baby formula to illegal immigrants, he's doing American mothers a favor that shit is garbage anyway

He means putting the liquid Jew into your children

Which will pull resources from other production and cause a shortage on something else in a couple months

That'll surely stop them this time!

More importantly, this.

>Turn on the wireless, Russian battleships are shelling the mouth of the Thames!

But... He made the formula shortage. It's not even real.

Just get canned powdered enhanced milk for Mexicans ( put this stuff in my confefe, and it's turned me into a 180IQ Sexual Tyrannosaur (but with big arms)), put Essential Fatty Acids in it for brain and nerve building, a few drops of infant vitamin drops, and you have 100x superior baby formula to the corn syrup and nasty, seed oil poisonous ADHD tard juice you've been feeding your babies.

Attached: nido_220x360.jpg (220x360, 17.34K)

Gotta keep those illegal anchor babies fed and healthy

Attached: 1618836289150.jpg (640x640, 42.04K)

WWIII vs babies.

10/10 post, op, you really knocked it out of the park with this shit.

Well done.

Join me, thread, in commiserating such a good post as what OP here, today, has posted.

And that I am witnessing with my fucking eyes.

Join me in 'hip-hip horraying'.

HIP HIP, HORRAY!

Attached: 1592818489490.png (700x1015, 296.39K)

I laughed.

>I will NUKE the baby formula
Bravo, Biden.

Attached: grandpa.jpg (680x505, 49.21K)

>formula shortage
Are you chinks now?

I wish my cops were all rocking zenitco-ed out -74s

imagine believing this... fucking retard. they are quietly arranging the pieces to prep for total war with russia because if putin succeeds and fully exposes their crimes in ukraine they will sit trial in the international courts for more shit than you could read through in a week