OH NO NO NO NO NO - PERKELE!

Another NATO state wants to block Sweden and Finland from joining
rt.com/news/555719-croatia-sweden-finland-nato/

Attached: image_2022-05-18_171016912.png (1045x733, 338.65K)

why didn't finland join when times were good? how reliable is an ally who only comes to your table when they're about to get rekd?

Hahaha get fucked finnkeks and swedecucks

Attached: 1651006442488.jpg (864x966, 95.64K)

Why doesn't even country do this? Its guaranteed to get a huge bribe from America if you pretend like you're not going to vote for finland

Please everyone...BLOCK US TOGETHER AS A TEAM!!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!

their entire society is molded for an invasion by russia. they have always been an ally to the west.
you live under a fucking rock?

So why didn't they join in the 1950's? 60's? 70's? 80's? 90's? 00's? 10's?

Finland has nothing but pulpwood and Russian steel and gas fired industries.

Ukraine is getting $40billion in the latest round of gibs.
Everyone wants a slice of pie.
27 countries $25-10b a piece..
It’s cheap to be able and say.
t-t-t- take that Putin

I really hope they approach Bulgaria, Italy, Spain and Hungary to block it as well.

Hungary is pretty likely to. Spain and Italy are a toss up. France would secretly prefer they do it, since France is up Russia's ass anyways.

Bulgaria would be smart to block ascension for a number of reasons:
1. Energy security for the time being.
2. Has a sizeable population that is pro-Russia.
3. Turkey is a neighbor and trade partner, and letting Greece and others capitalize on the situation would cause havoc and spillover into Bulgaria, both economically and politically.

I hope Russia gets rektd in Ukraine, but I definitely don't want to see Finland and Sweden abandon neutrality and join NATO. Especially not Sweden, which brings nothing positive to the table.

Attached: 1507230739877.jpg (1024x937, 68.59K)

Remember when the shills told us NATO was a united and unstoppable force for the West?

What happened? I thought Russia united the whole Europe.

Nobody is going to wage war against Russia and most of those mentally disabled politicians are probably starting to wake up into reality of western societies being fucked up and realizing they are leading them to slow economical death.

This is literally not okay. Someone stop him immediately!

Attached: 2F8E66D0-C5CE-4219-9614-6B10B3D3223B.jpg (1170x1068, 210.4K)

>starting to [...]

Bruh they've known this for a long time. They gonna fuck YOU up and you'll BEG the state for free gibs in exchange for your soul.

This will be eventually everywhere because of WHO is going to have rule over all of us. Russia already announced they gonna get the fuck out from there.

November 1 2022 remember this date because this will be day that NWO will start. I mean maybe Russia is bluffing and they will stay in that crap too since you have it already in China in some sort of form but this one it's gonna be world wide.

Just disband NATO and reform it without useless nigger countries.

I wonder how long until NATO starts calling the shots on foreign policy and they try to start WW3 with Russia.

Cheers user, let's enjoy our last summer as "free" men and womens.

SWEED'D & FINN'D

It looks like it. Well if there will be a place to run i will if no then sadge but i will not let any WHO nigger put vaccine into me i rather die standing then live kneeling.

Kinda have to agree with the burger on this one. It's like not buying insurance until your house is already on fire.

Swede's Feed and Seed?

Not only that, they are throwing themselves into a possible conflict that had no reason to start in the first place, all because of propaganda.
And joining NATO they might as well start a nuclear conflict if there really is any invasion, as Russia military would never win against NATO in a conventional conflict.

Based user ,same this here and now that they've shown their cards I'm ready like I never was.