GENE EDITING IMMINENT

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-human-genetic-engineering-is-coming-we-must-discuss-the-social-and/
What are the political implications of imminent Gene Editing/Gene Therapy technology being released globally? Also what would you want changed on yourself?

Attached: ----.jpg (1080x1721, 272.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/scientists-have-finally-mapped-the-entire-human-genome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's been here for decades

Does that mean they can turn me into a real woman and not just an approximation of one?

AAAAAAAAA MOVE YOUR ASS IM LOSING MY HAIR FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

well quad satan, everyone just took some mRNA and edited their genes with a copy of the spike protein. does that count?

Yes especially with Gene Editing even Change your own ethnicity. Hell if you wanted to you can have green skin or red eyes with this technology user

Attached: images (2) (14).jpg (290x174, 12.74K)

Can you edit my jeans.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-181636_Chrome.jpg (1080x2316, 961.88K)

/thread

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-181646_Chrome.jpg (1080x2316, 1.02M)

no, thats not how it works.
They will be able to edit genes you already have and select which ones will express, you will not and cant get shit you don't have and most of them should be done BEFORE you are born.
It will be used first a foremost to deactivate gene expression like prostate problems, baldness, cancer and hereditary diseases

The implications? Are you sure you're ready to hear of the implications?

At this point, if you aren't aware of what a Chinese-Aryan is, or what an androgyne is, you are behind the curve. It's a fact that China is engineering a race of supersoldiers. The question is what these supersoldiers will be like.

Sources familiar with the military doctrine of Xi Jinping (SHE Jinping) think that these soldiers will resemble Germanic warrior hermaphrodites. This new race and sex, the elves,

And now there commercialize it and giving out to Healthcare and Markets globally. Now you can get to REALLY do what you want with your body.

Want to be a fully female or male?
There
Want to have better vision?
There

Want to live a LONGER lifespan?
There

Want to be Taller?
There
Want to stronger, Faster, Process Faster and etc?
There
Want to wipe out autism and other syndromes out of your body?
There

Want to make your children better?
There

It's now coming out and imminent

They already now how to do it,
Why the HELL you think they finished the HUMAN GENOME PROJECT?

They're able to do it

Attached: CRISPRCas9-750px.jpg (750x500, 90.2K)

Expect the flood.

Are we going to see 150 IQ 6’5 Blonde haired blue eyed “Chinese” people?

>what I was promised
Blue eyes and super powers
>what I got
Clots and inflammation

Gene therapy not even once

>What are the political implications of imminent Gene Editing/Gene Therapy technology being released globally?
Genetic engineering is the last hope for the human race if we want to escape the dysgenic death-spiral into animalism. Already at least half the human beings alive are a net lifetime loss, literally too stupid to contribute to social advancement in even the most rudimentary way. With gene modification these people can be made into geniuses within a few generations.

Attached: Eye.png (438x516, 380.67K)

[Part 2]
There's a reason they finished mapping the Human Genome Project.
discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/scientists-have-finally-mapped-the-entire-human-genome

They're fully capable of doing of what you desire.

Attached: Logo_HGP.jpg (1163x1155, 729.91K)

I never took the vax. They threatened my job, my home, and my lifestyle. I told them to fuck off. Guess what I am still employed and still Unvaxxed.

>With gene modification these people can be made into geniuses within a few generations.
Basically this, "Khan Eugenics Era"

Attached: khan-ricardo-montalbc3a1n.png (1000x600, 729.82K)

Soon brother,
Soon

Attached: images (2) (15).jpg (222x227, 9K)

Kahn was an insane melomaniac with a god complex. Do we really need more people like that in the world.

>we must
Not my problem

the birth of the new type whites

I can really become a woman like in those hentais?

He was only one person though. Mind you approaching of a next generation of whole of stronger, faster, live longer, process faster and etc is not just for out generation but also for us as well. Teaching the next generation is also to avoid what Khan did as well or stopping one.

Attached: 8ab70731b1553f17c11a3bbc87e0b605.jpg (1200x628, 71.62K)

Millenia

>I can really become a woman like in those hentais?
Yes, your basically genetically restructuring your body as a whole. You'll probably have to get used to your new body but you'll be able to and managed.

Hell you even have a clone of yourself with this technology and even switch the chromosome to have your clone a female (yes gene editing technology is that high advanced) like Judge Dredd (Dredd was a clone to all those who didn't know)
The applications is numerous dude

Attached: dna_spiral_dark_lines_figure_38174_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 503.84K)

The political implications are that it's a technology that can be used to improve the lives of the majority of people in the world, but that the majority of people in the world will use it to improve their own lives and that the people who use it to improve their own lives will use it to make the lives of their children and their children's children better than they were.

That's why the elites don't want it. They're trying to prevent the rise of the plebs.

Non sense, crap, fairy tales for nerds

>That's why the elites don't want it.
They're been wanted to this,
Especially with how much it profits off others who can afford or get it. The Elites already have a more advanced version of this. This is next step towards the new industrial revolution user.

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

THATS MY POSITION NIGGER

Nigger stay behind with disorders and physical disorders that carries on with your children. This isnt "antichrist" is the next step of fixing ourselves and for our children.