" Tahahaha Tahahaha Tahahaha Tahahaha Tahahaha Tahahaha you better keep your bitch ass in check Gerald before I have...

" Tahahaha Tahahaha Tahahaha Tahahaha Tahahaha Tahahaha you better keep your bitch ass in check Gerald before I have your ass popped "

Attached: images (16).jpg (228x221, 10K)

He's just mad because he can't get laid.

You will never have a love interest, who makes statues of your likeliness made from your previously chewed gum wads, who dominates you mercilessly. Why even live, bros?

Bet

Attached: 1652902175859.png (720x540, 245.85K)

just not helga , fuck out of here

You do realize Helga was bipolar and bpd right? Hey Arnold was warning us to never become bf/gf with those

Ok , but I'm not going to listen to you because I'm trying to further the white race by having white kids in the future after settling with a white woman, it's faggots like you that are causing the current decline of the White race.

what about her smoking hot older sister olga?

she is pretty hot , but basically don't mess with my love interest.

is this from nu-Arnold or something?

The Arnold was the better show

It's to fit the current timeline since everyone wants to be an edgy pos

I've always been fascinated by Arnold's mustache. I want one, but I don't know if it would be good for me.

I prefer being clean shavend myself

if you can pull off the mustache without looking like a creepy faggot go for it.

how can robot have mustache?

do you think Helga's father, Big Bob, clung to his beeper empire on his way to financial ruin, or do you think he was able to adapt to the changing landscape of technology?

Perhaps adapt while still holding on to his old white man values and ways , never compromise with elitist globalists that push for mass immigration

I have to say I am very impressed with Arnold's ability to remain calm while in this situation. He has always been a man of composure.

Tfw no yandere

Tfw you'll never be able to live a life without the threat of suicide looming over you

Attached: F6DE521D-C842-47D7-A825-F9024C0735BD.jpg (900x900, 240.24K)

What?

>33
every single goddamned time.