What happened to women in the last 50 years?

What happened to women in the last 50 years?

Attached: 1641541169826.jpg (4640x3088, 2.2M)

What happened to men in the last 50 years?

jews

this

The jews.

We stopped spanking kids when they misbehave.

I HATE THE NOSE PIERCING

MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE FAT PIGS

Brazilian monkey niggers became trannies

The jews have done this to both men and women.

my dad was hit with a switch when he misbehaved as a child and he was still a retarded self-centered boomer so i'm gonna say you're wrong.

Feminism and Gynocentrism (including the justice system and socioeconomic policies which favor women).

Consumerism and mass media (including pop culture).

Internet and social media (including all the awful things it proliferated which were fringe or unheard of before).

>what happened to men
Kikes turned society against us, we're still here, dreaming about trad wives. I've recently bought some rural property, exited the kiked job market and I'm just going to do my own thing. Society doesn't want me but society has terminal cancer and I will be fine without them.

You can't even get good leverage hitting someone with a nintendo, your dad is a bigger bitch than you for crying about it to you.

Jews are better than whites, then. Simple as.
If you want to win, convert to Judaism idiots. Ashkenazis are 99% European genetically, but they win because they have a real religion.

God says put religion first and though you suffer much, you win in the long run.

Put race first, as that is the only thing atheist whites have left, and you fight not only against other races, but with your own race and your own self as you run from the increasingly manifest contradictions pjwpxof that perspective.

Attached: 1612927950888.jpg (300x343, 34.16K)

Kings and Aristocrats got replaced with cosmopolitan banker bugmen, who suck at ruling and turned their country's societies into shit.

Attached: 136967679_280398567023886_6862610269056770424_o.jpg (961x960, 340.76K)

If you don't smoke weed and you aren't fat, then you're basically fine as a man.

I became more like the girl on the left

>God says put religion first
I agree with that but kikes are satanists, so I will spend my 70 years of "poverty" trying to be a good Christian over an eternity of what kikes have coming to them

They confused external validation for meaning.

Nothing. Men just became bitches.

Attached: 1652774703385.jpg (210x187, 15.19K)

The biggest problem with men is they don't work and they don't raise families.
But this is because:
1) The economy is gutted and homosexualized and there aren't as many chances to "show up" and work.
2) Whether you have money or not millennial women won't even go on one date with most millennial me, so how can you make a family?

The problems here do not lie primarily with men. If all you had to do was lose weight to get a interested woman that would be a loving wife, almost all men would do that. The problem is that you lose weight and it still mostly sucks. It might be better, but family isn't on the menu. Which is why a lot of dudes don't put in effort.

The main problem with weed is it makes dudes have shit opinions and motivation. If life's a bitch, drink yourself into a ditch. Embrace the despair. Don't smoke weed and be all cool with it.

I'm a sucker for this "problematic" look that women have adopted, despite hating all the baggage that comes with it. My dick and my brain are in constant combat.

Attached: 1651937011639.webm (576x1024, 1.93M)

10th post bp

I doubt Jews actually exist. Just a myth like werewolves and vampires

You're ignoring the part where not being a bitch was effectively outlawed by the gynocentric corporate political establishment.

They never seem to wear long skirts nowadays. I kinda liked that.
Also slide thread, sage.

Attached: 1652495125662.jpg (534x534, 40.68K)

Attached: 1618516587145.webm (540x960, 2.44M)

Whatever rocks your boat, bitch.

Attached: 345563234.webm (540x960, 2M)

Am I wrong though?

Jewish control of media and popularization of social media

He looks like a swedish afican american nigger i used to know.

The same thing that happened to women, which is jews.

Attached: 1609114523.webm (706x360, 2.98M)

What i SEE

Attached: apollo-bull-ring-1-of-1_orig.jpg (650x486, 78.9K)

>they have a real religion
They're an ethnomafia pretending to be a religion. Their dumber members fall for the same subversion they push too, you bullshitter.