What's he planning?

What's he planning?

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-190506-741.png (720x466, 74.65K)

he is probably outmatched, but drawing attention to how the system works has always been a little side project of his. maybe if they take everything away from him, he will make this project his only calling.

tsla stock is gonna dump; the whole tweeter thing was a excuse to sell 24 billion in shares, and now the stock will tank and he will blame politics.

but puts and get rich user

He's gonna make it happen.

i hope it is this but he is probably controlled opposition

So Mollusk is aware he is being a dick, wilfully chooses to continue being a dick, and expects people to not treat him like a dick because money

No shit. He is literally thrashing Twitter's Board to Death.

I'd hole they put up a tiny struggle back.

Attached: 1652904796133.png (1000x1000, 121.43K)

absolutely nothing he's just going to seethe on twitter like every other autistic retard here. He was always a globalist though so I really don't care.

>correct take as first post

You dirty fucking glownigger leave elon alone

Oh great the shills have their own little cute name for Elon now.

How does it feel to be poor.

he's gonna say it, isn't he?

two more weeks until he says nigger

He wants to help take us home.

Attached: AD644B78-FF4C-4B82-B2F2-9CAA30B5BF3C.jpg (1920x1427, 905.86K)

>Mollusk

Attached: 1635983330778.jpg (320x240, 24.93K)

>I AM DOING SOMETHING
>I AM SURELY NOT JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING
>I AM SMART

kys

running for pres?

He's literally going to be dictator either of the entire USA or of a couple states that form a breakaway nation. Go watch clips of Elon speaking to members of the military. Elon has been invited to US Marine spec ops dinners where he gave a speech. High ranking military chads adore Elon and understand his potential. I think there's a high possibility that if things get worse in this country, the military will do a coup and install Elon as president or regent of the USA.

He's the only real industrialist left who is actually building high quality manufactured goods in the USA. Forget about Tesla, dude runs a company that within less than a decade developed rockets that can go to space and then land vertically.

>he's gonna say it, isn't he?

Elon will make Jews unironically wish for the days of Hitler

t. high-level guy

shut up nigger faggotnigger no one fucking cares

He’s trump for millennials lol

>running for pres?

He can't run for president because he wasn't born in the USA or born as a citizen. The highest ranking political office he could achieve would be Senator. That's why if he attains any serious political power it will likely be as dictator. However he may run for office before then. His best path would probably be to follow Schwarzenegger and run for Governor. He may replace Abbot in Texas

he will be the first african american to bring apartheid to america

ok interesting

>Matthew 16: 21-22
>From then on Jesus (the Messiah) began to tell his disciples plainly that it was necessary for him to go to Jerusalem and that he would suffer many terrible things at the hands of the elders, the leading priests and the teachers of religious law.
bros, will (((they))) crucify him

Attached: 1ffdafdb7d3f305d8f7b03dfca4f0a87.jpg (300x213, 14.15K)

he's gonna run for prez in 24 fuckin obviously

seems like you are just "seething just like the retards here" to me. Like I said, kys.