Do you really have the right to bare arms if the cops are justified in shooting you over the mere suspicion of...

do you really have the right to bare arms if the cops are justified in shooting you over the mere suspicion of possessing a weapon?

Attached: 1651879824298.webm (720x405, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/what-1000-top-us-cops-have-learned-in-israel-and-why-its-controversial/
youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would it be legal to shoot back in that situation Or would the courts fuck him for defending himself?

Attached: 1646109280500.jpg (1024x573, 57.52K)

only bad guys shoot at the police. you aren't a bad guy, right?

Attached: 1571952650040.png (483x461, 353.58K)

With the greatest of respect, Americans. How do you watch OP's webm, know that he got 0 prison time (I think he got leave with pay, lol) and still believe you're a first world country? This is african congo shit, and it's common.
I'm not asking this in some "hurr durr guns or yanks bad" way, I am genuinely curious what the thought process is over there.

Attached: 1295603039679.png (679x427, 12.62K)

1st/2nd/3rd world countries refer to cold war alliances, it has nothing to do with how developed a country is. if the webM happened in the Congo he'd have shot back at them before the cop would have had the chance to pull that macho bullshit

Sure, but the incident in question isn't even uncommon from my knowledge of your country (have only been twice for months at a time, could be mistaken).
It's such a glaring issue how much power your cops have over literal life and death with zero accountability, yet they do nothing about the BLM riots and shit burning everyone's businesses to the ground.
I am well aware how shit my countries police force is, believe me. But fucking hell they don't kill people for failing a game of simon says.

it's common because cops are given the authority to shoot first and ask questions later, so they don't ask questions and just shoot. they don't need to have the authority to shoot because they are already justified in shooting someone because they have a weapon, they don't need to be given more authority

the cops (for the most part) allowed people to riot in order to justify their multi billion dollar budgets. police spending has only increased since the "defund the police" movement began to spread

Right, but in OP's webm he didn't have a weapon and there was no reason to shoot him. The cop in question then got paid leave for his trouble.
It's very nigger-tier shit tbqh.

Sounds right, very jewish.

you're more correct than you realize

timesofisrael.com/what-1000-top-us-cops-have-learned-in-israel-and-why-its-controversial/

you probably don't understand just how common gun ownership and possession is in america
this guy could have very likely been reaching into his pants for a gun to shoot the cops with. if that was the case and the cops hesitate for even half a second, they are dead

Attached: yes.jpg (333x499, 16.56K)

nothing stopped the two officers from cuffing him and searching for guns while he was on the floor

Then why not (in OP's webm) just say to keep your hands up while they go cuff him?
Why was it a game of simon says?

I really truly do not understand the need to make him both cross his legs, and crawl. It's retarded.

Attached: 1295603754507.png (400x400, 5.56K)

>cops hesitate for even half a second, they are dead
Which they definitely deserve to be in this specific situation

because the cop wanted to see what was in his pants, he's not going to search a suspect that isn't a threat. if you have a weapon on you and the cop doesn't have the right to shoot you, he has no right to search you. it's common sense.

>because the cop wanted to see what was in his pants
youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ

Attached: 1649221719739.gif (200x293, 1009.53K)

we are justified in shooting them the same way (i don't own any guns)

The pig had born to kill or some shit etched into his rifle he’s obviously a psycho that should’ve been removed from society but because of his history with the other pigs he walks simple as that find him if you really think something should be done faggot the us allows people to get away from any legal trouble at all if you really want to this shooting just proves that more pigs will throw their own garbage at people to try and get a quick thrill of killing

Attached: AF2CF678-1C87-4B65-BAB6-EF055A8A3436.jpg (604x598, 32.92K)

wouldn't know the details but i imagine its some protocol developed after hundreds of similar situations turned into the suspect shooting, so they try to prevent him from being able to do that in retarded ways like this.
the cop was just following the procedure by the book, and it looks really stupid when it ended up like this

Right then and there he's fucked. He was waving around an airsoft rifle used to kill pests for hotels in a hotel room at night after hours. But courts have ruled in favor of innocent civies blasting away perceived intruders that turn out to be a wrong address no knock raid

this is what white people get for being white, apparently