PREPPING FOR POX

Right lads, this goes way beyond stocking up on Vitamin C and toilet paper. We should expect to see an absolute financial meltdown and complete and absolute implosion of supply chains.
>What are you doing, expecting and predicting?
>What's your strategy for health/monkeypox?
>How bad will people panic?
>Markets/Bitcoin/Gold prices?

Attached: Prepper Frequency.jpg (678x300, 77.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coronanews123.wordpress.com/2022/02/14/chinese-virologist-exile-dr-li-meng-yan-says-china-releasing-ebola-like-bioweapon-at-olympics-gives-cure/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That frequency isn't inside the amateur band in the US. Unless you have the MARS/CAP mod on your radio, you're shit out of luck.

Attached: 942A5ED5-8A14-472D-9732-60E401CCE2B8.png (640x493, 104.45K)

>tfw the entire world has to die

feels good

Wut are they really gonna push this monkey pox shit now? Cant we get a break from this faggot bullshit?

ima do no prep and continue getting stoned everyday.

Attached: 509E19E2-ECDC-4358-BFD5-568028DFE0E0.jpg (728x410, 205.73K)

It's all so tiresome.
Time to get my bugout bag up to date.

>What are you doing
Trusting God. Supplies can only get you so far

It's a hoax

I've been buying silver.

I grow 90% of my food and I can catch enough fish in a day to last 2 weeks. I'll be fine

Imagine being dumb to think a uhf/vhf radio will be useful in an actual happening. If you don't have HF with an NVIS antenna, you are wasting your time

bump

>What are you doing, expecting and predicting?

I'm waiting for the day when the US collapses and the government no longer has the power to control the flow of information.

I'm just going to live like a neet.

I'm coming over.

kys shill

>HF with an NVIS antenna
200km distance sounds nice, but expensive

its dumb to use a walky talkie. people can triangulate your position with multiple people use a walky talky going by signal strength in a crude non scientific non technological way. hes breaking up on my end or i dont even see anything but noise to guide a 3 man group to you. 1 person can do it over time but 3 people 1 and a half a mile apart can do it faster if in a line. are they warmer or colder than me ... walp after a quick check it seems like your more this way than that way now 2 move perpendicular to the line that was previously made to make a new line that intersects with the previous. you talk for 10 - 20 minutes they can do it in cars

preppers got food. where is the food? walky talkies are cheap and you even find that shit in good will. homeless guys can have them

how do i keep in touch with frens
explain
how do jews still enable limitations in an apocalypses?

>200km distance sounds nice, but expensive
$300 for a used HF radio. $15 for a cable and connectors/adapters. $15 in wire and nigger rigged mounts to get ~15-20ft off the ground and make your own antenna

that is not a "prepper frequency"

The same chinese whistleblower who told us COVID was a bioweapon warned us in febraury the CCPs next move was to release an ebola like virus.

she also gave us the cure. Darzalex.

get your hands on some Darzalex anons!!!!!

coronanews123.wordpress.com/2022/02/14/chinese-virologist-exile-dr-li-meng-yan-says-china-releasing-ebola-like-bioweapon-at-olympics-gives-cure/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 21-07-09 Chinese Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Says China May Be Releasing Ebola-Like Gain-of-Function Bioweapon at Olympics Gives Cure.png (534x288, 23.17K)

I have several ham radios, a scanner, ammo, guns, 30 oz silver, and enough food for me to survive for a few months. After that I am fucked.

I think you're right, it's more like a pirate radio frequency.

that would be great, but I want to talk to someone

Nah I can get around 33 miles just off the radio in OPs pic with the same radio. I pick up traffic from much further away if connected to the local repeater. All the needed frequency's can be easily found online.

>Nah I can get around 33 miles just off the radio in OPs pic with the same radio
There is no way you are getting more than a few miles unless you are in a hill/mountain to valley or hill/mountain to hill/mountain situation. They can only communicate via line of site. When shit his the fan, most repeaters won't be up and even if they are, you need to know both input and output frequency as well as any tones/codes for you to transmit