If rent was $10 a month 90% of all problems woud disappear

Attached: 6kz5scpypdx41.png (6900x4475, 3.73M)

>t. poorfag rentoid cuckold
pay my mortgage

Why the fuck do you even have a mortgage?
There are a millions empty houses, yet you have to pay to live in one.

You're a bank Cuck

i'm just kidding i bought my home with cash and i'm not a landlord or anything

just buckle down and get some roommates and save money, works for mexicans

remember waukesha

oh look another off topic glownigger radicalizer

you'll be wrestling chechens soon you dummy

Can't qualify for a loan? What'd you default on?

Based and property market pilled

Bullshit, if you actually own a house, you should be sucking off your parents because they helped you.

You know why Bill Gates is rich. He had a copywriter lawyer and his mom was a government worker that put his computers into schools.

That whole fake shit of "work hard" is lie.
What prep school did you go to?

this but unironically

>He had a copywriter lawyer
that's actually not true, bill gates's dad was a physicist who was one of the first to use a computer for his work

I didn't say it was easy, i'm just saying that if you can do it, it's possible

I'm talking about the guy that made microsoft.

>i'm just saying that if you can do it, it's possible

So what's the catch with Maine? From what I've heard it's almost entirely white.

>i'm poor and stupid
>if i only kept renting i wouldn't be poor
RETARD

Genuinely don't care how bad it is in urban shitholes. Make it worse even.

Wow, that's a sad cope. But hey, at least the mean tweets went away, guess you got what you voted for user

Who maintains the property?

I own a house because I saved and lived like a poorfag with zero shame. Then I bought it with CASH.

Entire western economies are backed by housing debt.. it's how the entire thing keeps ticking and why immigration is being pushed by economists.

If you just artificially halt property growth by lowering rent or whatever retarded bandaid fix you immediately crash the economy.

Try using your brain before saying retarded shit. Try and learn some shit

You are right OP, the solution is to make the price of housing increase and keep the prices high.

You incels will literally make up 1000 copes to leech and be losers get your shit together

This is a meme that will never work. People who want to own a house need to get a job, and those who don't are either lazy or stupid.