Leftists planning massive riots when Roe V Wade is overturned

youtube.com/watch?v=5FqpGhk7uFI

This is going to hurt bros.

Attached: 0C93EE5B-92B9-436E-A088-C6AEB99FFFAE.jpg (828x1229, 647.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c_-7TNibMU
justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=0c_-7TNibMU

Attached: (((antifa))).jpg (762x742, 172.6K)

It’s not going to be overturned. This is political showmanship.

>mostly peaceful
I hope soros funds these reeeetards again,gonna be soooooo many rapes

It should be a known FACT that the ideological predecessors of Antifa (anarcho-syndicalists) were the first ones to push for mass abortion and contraception as part of plan to destroy capitalism through destroying the birthrate. This call for a "birth strike" was carried over to the American communist party and the ACLU.

justine-s-writes.medium.com/birth-strike-how-the-predecessors-of-antifa-laid-the-foundations-for-abortion-in-america-5c147c7670dd
>[P]rocreation under capitalism was an abomination since it prolonged the system by creating more “wage slaves”for capitalist bosses. In their view no one should have any children under capitalism. The agenda was to have working-class women drastically reduce the number of births via contraception and abortion. The lower birthrates would dry up the pool of labor, which would then ensure imminent crisis for capitalism and imperialism. This applied the syndicalist call for a massive general strike to the realm of childbearing.

>They erroneously believed this strategy would empower working-class women and the working class as a whole. Women would supposedly be “freed” from household labor. Workers’ wages would supposedly increase as the birthrate shrunk, since the absence of a reserve army of labor would force capitalist bosses to give into workers’ demands. Deliberately reducing the population would also give workers bargaining power with the State, these anarchists alleged.

This is because the left is inherently satanic. Unlike God, Satan cannot create, he can only destroy. This causes Satan to become deeply jealous of God, and as such Satan seeks to destroy all that God has created. The left likewise cannot create, it can only destroy, and seeks to tear down and annihilate everything which Western Civilization and free markets have made.

This is precisely why communists seek to destroy the family. Leftists hate everything beautiful and fertile.
youtube.com/watch?v=5l8uy_U8bmA

Attached: 20211016brthstrk.png (712x1448, 682.51K)

LOL

Birth strike sounds like the perfect solution to bioleninism.

Socially speaking, what happens when abortion becomes illegal in most US states?

I imagine that a lot of niggers would just abort their children and the problem would be solved.

The culture of life will start to be restored.

Black babies are better than aborted babies.

>Black babies are better than aborted babies.
Not really.

They are made in the Imago Dei and deserve to live.

Niggers are a plague that destroy white societies, which are the only places your "culture of life" has ever been able to flourish in the first place. Your position is self-defeating but your axiomatically committed to it so you're too retarded to understand why it will blow up in your face.

>more lefty riots to burn down liberal shithole cities
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached: F55081D3-5525-48E4-8B0A-196624362D60.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Massive riots in blue cities?
Yeah, go ahead.

This is the first time I've ever heard of these "antifa" groups. I've heard of "anarchists" but never these.

I agree that a summer of rage may be coming, but less because of this dumb shitty culture war issues but more over food shortages, inflation and rising costs of living.

Anyone still living in a city deserves to have their house burned down.

I can't wait for the first riot.

Violence is evil.

This is the perfect opportunity to kill some niggers.

Blacks are made in the Imago Dei as are whites.

Good, riots were cozy.

Riots are Satan manifesting on earth.

I could not care less. This country is basically dead anyway. Oh no they'll torch a bunch of pro-globohomo LGBT mega business, the horror.

I'll continue sipping my glass of wine and taking wildlife photos, thanks.