When black people hear they're being replaced they say "who cares nigga lmao" but when white people hear it they freak...

When black people hear they're being replaced they say "who cares nigga lmao" but when white people hear it they freak out. Why are the reactions different?

Attached: jvlgu.jpg (500x500, 45.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Eaykv4IfzhQ3nYHL3k1PkA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/QUAND94oLnAogdadNebhSA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/iqil3FJuYAtZOygSOdPxTA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8XVJOCd5GoLJb9vgQ4G_1w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JwfCcTBWiAPmOKPwwFtXEA/type/op/
youtu.be/5Tsj9-aV70w
youtube.com/watch?v=HUbpWAfl7P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause deep down niggers know that they are inferior.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Eaykv4IfzhQ3nYHL3k1PkA/type/op/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/QUAND94oLnAogdadNebhSA/type/op/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/iqil3FJuYAtZOygSOdPxTA/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/8XVJOCd5GoLJb9vgQ4G_1w/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JwfCcTBWiAPmOKPwwFtXEA/type/op/

Because this is what happens when whites are gone

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (474x1306, 78.82K)

Niggers can't process the concept of future events.

One of the races made the first world in Europe and America in the last 100 years. The other race is associated with 3rd world staying in the 3rd world, and tearing down 1st worlds into 3rd worlds by the sheer power of their presence and culture.
I don't even need to name them for you to know, because it's already in the million training examples you already recorded in your cortex.

Attached: wrecked_harder_than_a_nuke.jpg (1241x1188, 152.88K)

Why the fuck would I care, I just fuck hoes and live my life, in fact the world thats coming I wouldn't even want my kids to grow up in it, you whites are deadset on building a gay globohomo totalitarian regime, go have fun with that whitey

Check out this video by Masman: youtu.be/5Tsj9-aV70w

They have nothing to preserve

Bot thread

Only White people think about and understand the concept of death and future. Niggers are like animals unable to comprehend life to any level higher than "hungry" and "fuck" and will get killed over a chicken wing.

Black people don't care about anything.

Because even they know Black Lives dont matter

Attached: 1651536332566.jpg (601x1022, 81.53K)

Europeans living in Africa: Instant 3rd world promotion to first world within the area of European whites.
Africans living in America: Instand 1st world promotion to 3rd world within the area of transplants.

People from the 3rd world living in San Francisco now, if you interview them, they say that America is worse than where they came from, maybe this hole 1,2,3 ranking system isn't a function of nation, it's a function of race.

Attached: sanfran_3rd_world_country.png (1919x1079, 3.1M)

Unless you're a literally drooling retard, I don't know why you would want nigger blood inside you.

Because their successors are moving up the genetic ladder while Whites are moving down.

>They have nothing to preserve

Blacks can't even anticipate basic cause & effect. Asking them to entertain any complex hypothetical is like asking him to solve a calculus problem.

One has the desire to live on forever. The other just dindu nothing. It’s literally Mother Nature. God hates black people

fpbp, women and marxists seriously have it in for the destruction of "white male privelege" when really it's just power grabs for niggers and non STEM slutbags only good for taking cocks

If the Northern Mongol-Arabs who took turns living all throughout the Levant had such a bad time with Diversity then why was multiculturalism associated with so many losses of the rotating carousel of Palestinian Kingdoms over the last 3000 years?

Why did the Fatimid Caliphate collapse?
youtube.com/watch?v=HUbpWAfl7P0

The Fatimid Caliphate empire died because of
diversity, enrichment and multiculturalism of religion of culture, of race, of creed, and of genetics.

Don't look now but those very same Fatimids have total control of your Television and Radio News circuit. All of it, every single surface.

Attached: socioeconomic_factor.jpg (1024x782, 236.42K)

I'M MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETTES HERE JACK!

Pure blacks don't exist in North Africa and large parts of East Africa already.

Blacks don't even care about themselves on an individual basis. They kill their own young, and routinely commit crimes that kill other blacks or result in their own deaths.

Attached: Oreo-BLM-1636607349786.webm (960x960, 609.24K)

They know that their gene pool can only improve
Unless they mix up with jews
Then you just create the ultimate abomination

Its like asking "why do poor people want to be rich but rich people dont want to be poor?"
Stupidest post of all time. Only a 85 IQ nigger would post something like this.

Because becoming less black actually benefits them. Becoming less white dooms the entire planet

Because OP when you are already at the lowest bottom, the only direction from there is up.

> Why are the reactions different?

Because when niggers are the minority in White countries, they have the highest standard of living of any niggers in the world.
But when Whites are the minority in nigger countries, they are exterminated by the government.
Do you see the difference?

>Why are the reactions different?
Because we're not the ones that need to preserve the status quo.

the article does not exist. how would it even happen in africa to have suddenly every black person end up with non black genetics. their cities aren't filled with culturaly enriching people. they are just black people of the local culture. you are a retarded lier africa is staying african but europe dies out.

As a black man, why would I care if my descendants are mixed? Why does that matter to me, and what bearing should it even have?
Cultures change, genetics historically change.
I don't get white's obsession with it. It honestly just convinces me you're all secretly race obsessed autists.

Niggers know they’re worthless, whites know they are worthy.

Because niggers are stupid OP. Simple as.

Mixed babies will have more health problems than any other race except non mixed black. Regular blacks are more likely to have health issues than even mixed kids. That’s fact. The studies now are to determine why? Many believe it’s systemic racism in medicine and science. It’s odd because they keep getting the same result when looking at some of the most affluent or accomplished African American

>Why are the reactions different
when you have a bowl of shit and someone propose to you to add cocaine to it
you would eat the shit for cocaine alone
but if you have cocaine and somene would sugest you to add shit to it , you would protect your cocaine stack at all cost

exactly, I wouldn't care if my race was getting mongrelized if I was the lowest of the bunch

Because black genes are bottom tier, them being mixed elevates their genes at the expense of other races

Cause you aren’t real people

Niggers have nothing to lose. They're just happy to be alive and take advantage of the good things that come with it.

Fuck, you are speaking at a level that even a nigger can understand.

Cuz they're getting the good end of the stick