Women are way to fucking old looking to be attractive by 25

>women are way to fucking old looking to be attractive by 25

>they're trying to "settle down" and "look for a serious guy" at 30+

Also every woman is moving city, moving country, studying out of town (she's been fucking random anonymous chads/tyrones and there is no way to tell)

What are the political implications of this

Attached: 1652302136798.png (745x504, 445.05K)

It's all the jews fault

>incel
>flag
checks out

it's actually kind of funny, the most right wing racist white girls I know who lurked this site (2 irl and 3 I met on discord) have non-white partners, like lauren southern.
I think it's in response to white men who brag about colonizing non-white women, particularly asian women.
normie/lib white women don't see this as a problem so they don't seek revenge for it.
I guess

>retarded nigger
>leaf
every time

>not minding your own business
>mutt
classic

They are all fucking around with other guys while their husbands are away.

>absolutely autistic
What's wrong with being autistic? What did she mean by this?

Attached: 61883600372168.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

>on a public forum
>default mutt reply
YOU LIVE IN CANADA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t. non-white

considering we live on top of you, you are literally drinking our piss so STFU

>coal burning kike whore
>larps as right winger
the brazenness of kikes nowadays in trying to fool goyim

Attached: 1628175676308.jpg (3208x4816, 4M)

Also every woman is moving city, moving country, studying out of town (she's been fucking random anonymous chads/tyrones and there is no way to tell)

every single women is the exact same as the one whore i saw on social media guys

so are you jewish or or a goy convinced you're helping society with your shills? do you think you're the good guy? you're not lol, cope. Leave this site, go have sex, wake up in the morning, have a cig, have a coffee, have sex, go to work, come home, have a cig, have a beer, have sex, go to work go have sex, wake up in the morning, have a cig, have a coffee, have sex, go to work, come home, have a cig, have a beer, have sex, go to work
>go have sex, wake up in the morning, have a cig, have a coffee, have sex, go to work, come home, have a cig, have a beer, have sex, go to work

Attached: 1651784264355.jpg (359x428, 54.79K)

derp
i'm sorry. i didnt realize you were 12.

Attached: 1442787020885.jpg (1598x1600, 1.67M)

>women are way to fucking old looking to be attractive by 25
Either you are a kid, or you are a loser incel. I go for the latter.

>please Leafbro, I want in on the banter
REFUSED

As a leaf this is a proper response

Seethe Canadian piss drinker

>Imagine thinking a black guy is muslim
lol, what? She's apparently never heard of Malcom X, Muhammad Ali, Louis Farrakhan, or like 80% of blacks who go to prison.

Attached: ApuPensive.gif (900x770, 81.87K)

if they can pair bond and still be lovey their count is below 5

i was a loser incel but i was able to get a qt 3.14 asian gf and now i have a family, and she's pregnant with my kid, i'm a man now, and i'm happy, and she's happy, and we're all going to make it, we're all going to make it, we're all going to make it

no you are

Attached: 1475097646515.jpg (800x600, 325.99K)