What exactly is "based" about treating people of different races and gender identities poorly?

What exactly is "based" about treating people of different races and gender identities poorly?

Attached: 1652741428410.png (483x470, 219.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dunno what do you think about whiteness?

Nice false set-up, rabbi.

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, thereā€˜s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

what isn't based about it

Attached: diversity.jpg (313x339, 36.61K)

Which religion is most associated with the popular social media pushes to treat all races exactly the same even when there is ample information that a given race is far higher on their expressions of not participating in the work of maintaining first world civilization?

Your ideas of equality have already been tested and failed twice before in USSR and Weimar. Each time 25 million perfectly good people were murdered until you figured out your middle eastern religion is not a Good thing in the world.

Everyone does. Black people don't treat white people the same as they treat each other. Etc.

Cry.

Unnecessary. See

Imagine moving to another country to get oppressed.

when i see a criminal nigger acting niggery i think damn what a gross nigger
when i see an educated man with black skin i think good on ya mate
when i see a faggot who acts like they might be a pedo/groomer i think i hope that piece of shit burns in hell
when i see a faggot who doesn't try and groom children and minds their own business that's great!
when i see a bipoc teacher telling the children about pronouns i start loading mags
when i see how pozzed the children at universities are, i start loading mags

Attached: 1652312593665.jpg (700x455, 48.68K)

Race is real
Races are different
Races sometimes dislike each other

Racial division is normal, natural and healthy.
And it does not imply genocide or war.

(To believe this doesn't mean you need to take a side on WW2/Hitler/Jews)

transgenders are not the same as other minorirties
stop lumping us in with that shit
you people put targets on our back by being so literally gay.

I never let blacks, asians or shitskins touch my food or products, ever. Every time i am being called a racist when i order food due to the delivery people usually being black. I tell them, no blacks if a black delivers my food i wont take it and i wont pay for it. Every time i go out to eat, if i see a none white in the kitchen i instantly leave. If a store has a none white employee i instantly leave. Once at mcdonalds i ate a burger because i didnt see any blacks. Then when i took a bite i saw one flipping burgers, i ran into the toilet spit all the food out put my fingers in my throat to puke and get it all out.

estonia?
please sit down lmao

It means you're not a faggot cuckold

Other races and culture in their own country are based too.
Invaders in our own country are not.
Ask a malian what he thinks about white.

Isn't it stupid to go that far?
Puking your burger?
Please, that stupid.you could just left and go eat elsewhere, like you did for other shops.
But still, that's extreme

Why did you come visit the corona of the butthole of the internet that is Any Forums of Any Forums to ask such a loaded yet insipid question? I hope you get paid to do this. Or maybe you're just a bot.
I mean why is this place so busy, yet hardly ever anyone discusses anything coherent nevermind intelligent.
But okay I'm here so I'll point that out Any Forumstards are stupid and leftwing libtards are fucking braindead. People vent here in order to express their emotions, not to express literal logical beliefs. To get their frustrations out. It's like if someone gets cut off in traffic and they say "I want to kill that faggot!" and you say "How do you know the driver of that car is homosexual? But regardless, murdering someone because you don't like their driving is impractical. I am very smart."
No wait, i got a better metaphor. It's a sport. You're like some killjoy who goes to a football game and complains "whoa, all these people are getting excited over a ball being thrown around a fake grassy field!".
This forum is Orwellian "1984" 2 minutes of hate but 24 hours a day. It's a den of demons constantly writhing in the fiery pit of their own personal hell and you want to analyze it as if it were logical to begin with.
But at the same time the leftist dogma of "treat everyone equally!" is mindless and hypocritical. Of course you can't treat everyone the same. If you walk down the street and see a toddler with a pacifier waddling by, you treat them differently than a 6'4 tattooed methhead. Generalizations are a tool, noticing the differences between groups of people is a tool, like fire, often people misuse them so then libtards brainwash the idiots into believing they should never use that tool at all. And maybe they are right judging by the depth of idiocy I see around here and social media.

Attached: 57pdh6xscay61.jpg (720x766, 48.84K)

I have to say it is pretty funny that the guy in the OP's picture is actually pretty good looking, he is probably the most handsome man i have ever seen in real life. I don't think he would get the job of being a male model in sweden, he looks like he could be a male model in any other country.

Both are unnecessary in a white country, they are just detrimental to all of us.

What is the problem with treating people the same?

You have a right to treat people the same as you see fit.

You have to treat everyone the same to achieve the best results.

>What exactly is "based" about treating people of different races and gender identities poorly?

I don't.