Should cars be just straight up banned altogether?

I mean, they're a lot more dangerous and less efficient than every single other form of transportation without really bringing any practical benefits to the table. Not to mention they create a single point of economical failure through gas dependency (anybody could indirectly hurt our economy just by controlling gas prices), and they ruin cities by making them dirty, loud and unwalkable. There's really no reason to keep them besides ostentation.

Attached: 737.jpg (1080x1313, 119.07K)

no, ban bikes and veganism

No

uhhh its the jews or something

As the average IQ of the average American continues to decline with the coming demographic changes we can expect all accident related deaths to steadily increase with it.

Attached: 471862.jpg (896x1200, 188.44K)

43,000 vaccine events

This

Bikefags are worse than niggers

How do I get out to the Sierras in the middle of the night to start a hike in the morning, at a trail down miles of dirt road, without a car?

you will be kept in a large city, look up agenda 2020, now renamed agenda 2030

now post the stats of the ethnicity and gender of the drivers who caused those 43,000 driving deaths t. curious italian with 630hp car

Attached: 1629964486878.jpg (1026x683, 116.97K)

Bikes are more efficient than cars.

I'm guessing his comparison doesn't account for the difference in the number of people that drive vs fly in a single day.

Na that's one reason poor npcs stay poor

>asians
>women
>and niggers
Just ban those from the streets and we could even double speed limits and still drive around very safely.

Speed limits don't equal safety. They're but government control, a way for cities to extort money from hard working citizens. Speed limits are unconstitutional, they infringe on our basic right to freedom of movement, and speeding is a victimless crime.

I wonder what the problem is

Attached: 1641971741736.jpg (800x997, 42.2K)

Look, all you need to do is build a separate but equal road network for non-car traffic like cyclists and buses. Make it some coloured rainbow road and call it diversity for all I care, cars shouldn't have to mingle with cyclists and public transportation if at all possible.
As a bonus, the bus no longer getting stuck in traffic means more people taking the bus, which reduces congestion on the car streets.

ban cyclist faggots ban gopros ban niggers is basically the solution.

Interestingly it's hit black communities more than whites. Blacks taking an almost 20% increase in fatal crashes

>separate road network
>bikes
Either you pay 3x premium for a residence in a high demand area
Or
You spend 3 hours biking to work in 110 degree weather in January through the Sonora desert. This jsnt a tiny country like yours. Anybody could bike clean across your entire country in a short amount of time and without breaking a sweat. People in the US have commutes longer than your country. People in the US own land larger than your country.

>memeflag
While the lack of urban density or sane commercial zoning is a problem in the United States, a willingness to use bicycles is not relevant to my point.
My point is that you don't want buses stuck in traffic or bicycles riding the same roads as regular car traffic.
All I am saying is that proper segregation will solve some of America's problems.

1pbtid
always with these commie ideas that wouldn't last
vegan
UBI
no cars
walk-able cities
public transportation, etc
commie = 1pbtid