Your emotions are not yours anymore

Your emotions are not yours anymore.

Attached: 0E493518-DD44-4ADD-8F8F-2D4F42D95CE3.jpg (1242x837, 300.93K)

I have a good friend who was diagnosed with Asperger's, he's been that way since he was a child.

orwell called it "facecrime" - now automated in graphics card.

>perpetuate racial bias
AI can tell niggers don’t understand topic at hand or aren’t paying attention

I've been trying to implement this for years. It's not a bad thing. You hating your job is not only bad for you, it's even worse for the company. Why would you put up with a job you hate anyways? This AI just calls you out for something you should be man enough to figure out and do yourself.

Attached: 1651693123527.jpg (1279x808, 157.04K)

honk honk

Sesame Street was a reaction to tests about keeping the attention of children.
Is Zoom about to become Sesame Street for adults?

Attached: 1597183562400.jpg (1024x749, 62.68K)

Attached: apastdenied.jpg (1276x802, 147.51K)

They were not kidding when they said that you WILL be happy.

>I LOVE MY JOB!!!!

This. I don't want hateful and unmotivated bored workers. They're paid to give it their all and that includes their passion.

I like this image. Catch me in a humor thread in the future with this

Attached: 20220518_200449.jpg (1024x646, 162.08K)

If you fire everyone who hates their job, there will be massive employee shortages in most of the spheres. It's just not practical.

Who the fuck is this for? Most bosses know when your bored

>AI can tell niggers don’t understand topic at hand or aren’t paying attention
No, it means that niggers are often more honest in their facial expressions. White bitches will smile when they secretly hate you or the topic being discussed. Black bitches are very up front - they look as angry as they really are.

Same thing with black guys not smiling. Onions cucks smile all the time for no fucking reason but brothers keep it real. This means brothers would get reported for being disengaged simply because they weren't baseded out faggots.

boomer retards detected

I think you mean your feelings are not your own anymore.

>d
>YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO HATE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU HAVE TO WORK HAPPILY WITH A SMILE

Get the lingo?

Gayest shit I’ve ever read on this site, and that’s really saying something.

If you don't like your jobs you should quit. You aren't as needed as you think you are and your bosses would be glad to get rid of entitled, sinful and unmotivated employees. You're just a drag on everyone else.

Wonder if it would tell them that I think my co-workers are all a bunch of fuckin Niggers?

Attached: 127-1270450_4829292-apu-pepe.jpg (820x603, 120.24K)

AI cant do shit, its not some special type of software, its a buzzword. All it can do is compare faces to a data set, it doesnt know how you actually feel internnaly unless your a spaz who cant handle your emotions. You would also get in shit if you looked bored in a real business meeting, what makes this diffrent?

kek

Fun fact retard. People like money

Fun fact entitled zoomer: you aren't entitled to it.

Attached: meme1.jpg (460x360, 63.42K)

AI can also fake your enthusiasm. It works both ways.

>sinful
not only are you a boomer nigger, you're a christcuck. go back to facebook faggot

I like my job and I like my boss.