When did you realize the elites are staying as our overlords and we can’t win no matter how hard we struggle?

When did you realize the elites are staying as our overlords and we can’t win no matter how hard we struggle?
It’s all meaningless really. Just surrender and maybe they’ll treat us a little nicer.

Attached: 19E3FA91-D2DE-49CF-AD8B-A9031F5A54FB.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

Scared? Sorry you won’t get to inherent your families fortunate before it all crumbles beneath you son…. I know it sucks

fuck you

Attached: 1615359134859.jpg (263x191, 8.37K)

"If The Situation Was Hopeless, Their Propaganda Would Be Unnecessary"

Best believe it Brazil monkey nigga

Source?

their propaganda is to create context

Life is struggle. If the struggle is pointless, then life is pointless.

Attached: 929D3609-9D3E-4A18-B25D-C1F32A1644C5.jpg (1250x1404, 137.46K)

The elites respect you more if you resist. You think they hate and resent you now wait until you stop resisting.

But the struggle is pointless if you know it wont get you anywhere, do you call this is a struggle? shitposting on a containment board?

God is my overlord.
No man can reign me in.

By the time I was 10 years old desu.

Attached: A7577582-8ED4-4524-B29D-8680619ADE83.jpg (759x744, 47.89K)

The problem is not the current elites (though they have their obvious issues). The problem is power itself. Even if a counter-elite replaced the current one, it would be just as totalitarian and power hungry as the current one. All ideology is cope to justify someone's power. This is the ultimate political black pill. Fuck, I never should have read Elite Theory.

Attached: doomer.jpg (474x474, 28.89K)

Can confirm. Just surrender to Canada and I will treat you nicely.

Attached: you-have-no-power-here-meme-feat-good-1.jpg (650x350, 72.55K)

What's your solution then? full blown anarchy?

user...come with me for a nice walk in the woods, we need to talk

Anarchy is impossible. A society necessitates a state. Any organised group, no matter how large or small, will always be run by an oligarchy.

There really is no solution to this. You just have to hope that you are seen as friend of the current elite and not enemy.

Keep trying little fella

Attached: 2A650A7C-E475-44DB-9712-E6FFD5A4172E.jpg (750x551, 533.26K)

I think it's the other way around. We can't win no matter how hard we struggle. It's all meaningless really. Just surrender and maybe they'll treat us a little nicer.

>if you know it wont get you anywhere
Think about what the elites don’t want you to do as a little person.
>procreate
>own property
>speak your mind
>be armed
All of these things will ‘get you somewhere’, and they are all within reach, especially if you’re an Amerishart. Steel yourself and prepare. That’s the struggle. Don’t expect the elites to be ‘overthrown’ or whatever in your lifetime. Just do the opposite of what they want and you’re halfway there already.

Christ won already but till the day He returns, we must hold the line and fight to the bitter end user..

Fucking bots. Where the fuck is TAY

haha, no. make me desu. you won't because you don't have what it takes, you don't have what it takes because I'm simply better than you. the only reason why you fucks haven't been completely wiped out is because I like being entertained by you assclowns.

I would never ally myself with those evil bastards, no way. I wouldn't sell my soul like that

Today
> no ones going to do shit about it. All those saying oh we will take it back when the famine comes know damn well they aint going to do shit to change it.

The Kali Yuga is inevitable. It surrounds us and eats away at our souls already. It is the most strong and spiritual of men who can live in such times engaging which such evil and not be affected by it spiritually. The tiger must be ridden or it will devour you.

The only ones scared are them

No. Not until they meet my very reasonable demands.

They always self destruct on their own because they are stupid and decedent. It will happen... no matter how hard they push back. Its nature.. physics.

From the very beginning?
Did you actually think that a bunch of poltards have power to overthrow even a single person from the top 1%? Lmfao, grow up

These people are above and beyond the laws of nature and physics

My conclusion lead to opposite outcomes

Keep doing what you’re doing, if it wasn’t working they wouldn’t be getting desperate

Attached: 47E6911B-8D7B-46B5-BA43-FAFB463DCB43.jpg (724x720, 81.82K)

nope

ahahahahah
my dude
it's just the beginning!
go get a 3d printer
learn how to make a barrel and ammo
time to be ready for the end of the year
it's going to get funky