Why do Africans make these extremely retarded comments everywhere? Are they that dumb?

Why do Africans make these extremely retarded comments everywhere? Are they that dumb?

Attached: Screenshot_20220519_032136.jpg (1080x633, 160.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/03/kenya-immigration-sci-fi-series
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao

Imagine people thinking that anyone wants to actually live in Africa. The cope.

Siener van Rensburg

KEK, what the fuck?

>yuropoors get told to go back because we're full
>w-we didn't want in anyways
Cracker cope

It may be some wishful thinking but at least they show some hope for their nations instead of fleeing to Europe to solve their problems. Also Europe is pretty fucked economically

apparently niggers are smarter than hohols

well hes doing a little better than pidgin at least.

user, I'm from Hong Kong, I'm not even European.

Post hand.
Are you paler than the shit you just had?
Yeah you are white in their eyes.

Niggers are retarded, news to
nobody. Many niggers unironically believe they were flying on space pyramids before whitey came, or the story of Yaqub.

I could go to the UK or Aus but choose to stay in HK amongst the bugs and poos. Why do you hate that? You prefer I come to Aus or NZ or Canada?

Homo Erectus such as Bantus and Jews are horribly extremely evil in general, not stupid. Sure, Bantus may have much lower average IQ than just about anyone else on our planet, but they specialize and prioritize differently. And they can gene steal in order to increase their IQ temporarily, if only for a few generations, before their ways and practices filters it out.

Attached: Claims.png (680x579, 350.89K)

Niggers can't help themselves.

Post eyes mister English teacher or vpncel

Chernobil x1000 can make it

Anyone have those videos where African scientists are pretending to build stuff? Those comments are 20x more delusional

>Are they that dumb?
No, it's just the color of their skin.

HA. he wishes

he is right

>It may be some wishful thinking but at least they show some hope for their nations instead of fleeing to Europe to solve their problems.

No they don't. They show no hope for their nations and have no plans to solve their problems.

Here's a better question, why are Africans more intelligent than African Americans?

I'm white, my skin is pale and my eyes are blue. I'm also not a virgin, so I'm not a beta.

The smart Africans sold the dumb Africans to the Jewish slavers.

am I the only one who thinks he's right? Euros have allowed their countries to decline into complete shitholes and africa probably has the most promising future currently. They invented all the useful things from antiquity like the alphabet, written language and mathmatics and they're going to return to the old ways while Europse continues to degrade into a backwards cespool. USA is alright but between africa and europe I'd pick africa every day of the week.

Attached: 1635285225474.jpg (250x228, 6.75K)

>niggers come to Europe for free gibs in a safe, stable, wealthy society
>Europeans have zero reason to go to a third-world shithole full of violent niggers who don't even have electricity or indoor plumbing and rely solely on the generosity of whites to not starve to death or die of some disease

The only way whites would move en mass to Africa would be to create Rhodesia 2.0. And I don't think they'd be particularly attached to the niggers already taking up space there.

Africa is a beautiful continent. It's the Africans that are the problem.

His comment is very intelligent.

I'm from South Africa kek. I have more right to be in Africa than the nigger responding to us.

Sounds familiar
theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/03/kenya-immigration-sci-fi-series

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-194437_Opera.jpg (720x1238, 407.77K)

Cucks can be non virgins too, most often when they have blue eyes.

Or because African Americans share dumb cracker DNA

He's not wrong up until the last sentence. Euros will flee to america

I'd love to live in Africa, but only a nigger free Africa. One can dream.

Alright what are you going to do with all those white people coming in then? At least the West has a plan for immigrants so what is Africa and Asia going to do with a bunch of whites?

South Africa looks comfy as fuck. Sometimes I want to say fuck it and kiss this material life goodbye and go.
I’d just end up wage slaving some shithole job in a third world country