The FBI is alledgely trying to fuck with James Mason for their article on the Buffalo Shooting

gab.com/american_futurist/posts/108322711162675695

James Mason's (the author of Siege) publication The American Futurist publishes a piece on the Buffalo Shooting talking about Strategy of Tension and how glowniggers like to convince fringe extremists to attack useless soft targets for the sake of crackdowns and passing new laws and they also had a former Atomwaffen Division member talk about how he's seen Joshua Sutter (a confirmed FBI informant) trying to groom young guys in Atomwaffen to do mass shootings like in Buffalo and on top of all of this they point out that Congress put in a bill last month to expand the DHS and FBI in giving them more authority to crackdown on political dissidents under "stopping domestic terrorism" and voting on it is soon.

Then according to The American Futurist, several hours after publishing they get cyber attacks against their website and people going around spreading rumors and lies about them out of no where. So it seems that the feds are mad about them talking about how they like to use informants to promote attacks like Buffalo for the sake of the system's benefit.

Here is the article in question for those who wish to read it by the way
americanfuturist.net/strategy-of-tension-the-systems-dirty-trick/

Attached: 191126-james-mason-beer-cs-306p.jpg (2065x2500, 3.42M)

I dont care about this deep cover cia nigger occult faggot running his psycon

he made some good points in siege though. if our parents had listened back then maybe things would be different now

Bump for relevant bread.

Got any proof of that?

Attached: 1481174311812.jpg (1308x1636, 335.55K)

Not really that shocking to be honest
found the glownigger

Reminder that feds browse and post on here for psyop reasons

Attached: feds browse the chans.png (1544x1926, 392.47K)

anti jew bump

>Got any proof of that?
there is no proof, that guy is just probably an asshurt fed

>sloppy job Putin
Holy shit, how embarrassingly transparent.

Yeah there is a lot of tell tale signs on people clearly not being from here by just how they type

bump

Fed-accusers never do.

>thread about how feds are asshurt over a guy talking about their tactics of encouraging young people to do mass shootings for fed gain and how he's now having rumors and lies repeated about him all of a sudden and his site is being attacked
>first post is some person calling him a bunch of buzzwords and slander
like pottery. How's Washington?

It seems they're really trying to step up their game at getting people v& this year, I think they'll actually try and take down Any Forums this year.

James Mason is an idiot. ("COMMANDER ROCKWELL SAID...")

Attached: James Mason with an Azov Flag.jpg (1080x815, 276.54K)

His definitely better than Nick feuntes that for sure.

"My 'Commander' is an atheist, Navy drop-out, who never saw combat, never read Hitler, but wants us in Vietnam..."

Attached: George-Lincoln-Rockwell-GLR-60.jpg (1464x1169, 1.28M)

>meme flag comes in to shit on James Mason as well as attacking GLR
Man James must have really pissed the FBI off huh? Maybe stop grooming kids to being mass shooters and people will stop pointing that out

>I think they'll actually try and take down Any Forums this year.
Yeah probably, especially because the New York State Government is open about their want to criminally go after any site that allows NS discussion and while Any Forums is self-hosted, its servers are at a data center in New York City. So now the New York State Government has the ability to go after Any Forums unless they move locations for their servers.

>I don't know how things work
>so I'm the smart one

The words I'm saying will resonate with the Military Veterans here. You fucking kike.

Mason literally advocated for stuff like this and celebrated the cold blooded murder of interracial couples in siege. What the hell is he talking about.

He also advocated for killing politicians and was a member of the Klu Klux Klan

He advocated for action that was effective though, not just shooting random nigs on the street