Any legal nerds in america care to comment on this?

Any legal nerds in america care to comment on this?
twitter.com/prof_jpc/status/1527003339644362756

Attached: file.png (590x747, 208.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1527009488301170688
youtu.be/O2KpEva4As4
youtube.com/watch?v=8xWxqGQx_-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some related screencaps

Attached: file.png (526x830, 263.01K)

lefties in some slate journo's thread shidding and farding
twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1527009488301170688

Attached: file.png (530x820, 72.14K)

rip this guy

Attached: file.png (528x269, 24.21K)

NO REFUNDS

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (600x600, 247.34K)

Why do you care about Amerishart politics?

Attached: 3E6C0303-356A-42A1-9EDE-66942A56B5F9.jpg (224x224, 15.35K)

good. fuck kikes and their secret courts and their nepotistic regulations boards

i care about all sorts of stuff :)
youtu.be/O2KpEva4As4

Attached: file.png (526x843, 78.13K)

Because the western world revolves around what happens in muttland

I don't.

But it's fun to troll libs

sounds like Trump is getting all the dirty work done in this shadow term to avoid blowback.

can i get a qrd for a retard?

Attached: CxTtBqSXAAEROPe-3858367667.jpg (908x530, 44.42K)

This is awesome, which is why i won't hold my breath. Have bump.

can't wait to force liberal women to have my child

youtube.com/watch?v=8xWxqGQx_-k
There are easier way to explain but this is a good one.

As someone who is going to law school. I'll tell you the point of law school isn't to learn the law. The point of law school is to teach you to "think" like a lawyer.

But yeah it's kinda funny, but that usually what like school is like. Talking about very old cases. Sometimes those cases become irrelevant because of new rulings. As a lawyer admitted into the state bar, you are expected to keep up with relevant legal changes. Whatever that means.

This is fucking great. ALJ have all the power and zero responsibility. Fuck these faggots.

Yeah, I’m not putting much into this. I would love to see where this goes.

thanks m8

>all of the sudden

>nooooo you can't invalidate our Federal Reserve Notes just because the Constitution says only gold and silver can be used as money

Lawfag here. All administration laws are also unconstitutional . The walls are crumbling. Those laws were not created by congress and are null and void. Let the chaos begin. Long live the USA. We will fix this fag earth. Remember to thank Trump. The Supreme Court may be his greatest achievement.

>you are expected to keep up with relevant legal changes. Whatever that means.
everything now is based on the Stare Decisis regime currently in place since Roosevelt stacked the court after his packing threat.
Kavanaugh represented the first time since Roosevelt that there is a majority that might not like that Stare Decisis regime.
From my perspective it's all about billable hours for Esquires since a more straightforward understanding of Constitutional law really streamlines things.
Think Lochner Era with that SCOTUS actually striking down whole laws if any part of it is unconstitutional, rather than what Roberts does making changes and redefinitions just to save a shitty law (see Obamacare decision) which leads to more lawsuits to "clarify" this or that.

Attached: Boys Have Penis Girls Vagina.gif (480x253, 1023.48K)

>wanting their mother to be a deranged harpy
user why do you hate your kids?