Pharmabro is Free

Do you still hate him?

Attached: CDC9F5C6-1D0C-4022-ABCF-D81CB357507A.jpg (1113x1797, 292.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2015/12/martin-shkreli-pharmaceuticals-ceo-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait to see what gangster shit he learned in prison. Hopefully he starts offing the pharmaceutical jews that put him in prison while they made multiple billions from the scamdemic.

I've never even met the guy

yes, you cant block me in real life martin, your going to pay for your tweets, we can do this like men or you can die like you should have in prison, your choice faggot but no amount of blocking me is going to change your fate

Never did.

I never hated him. He just laid out the whole scam that the entire pharmaceutical industry uses and people got mad at him instead of the system.

A textbook example of 'don't hate the player hate the game'

I never did

Nobody cares but maga3x faggots. Neck yourselves. You ruined the internet.

my low-info interpretation was that he did nothing wrong and was just being witch hunted by a mob of normie retards.

>inflates the price of drugs so insurance will pay him more
>subsidized payments for uninsured customers
I was under the impression that he was basically using the system to suck money out of the insurance companies and using that money on drug research? Poor people still had access to the drugs iirc. He was just being autistic about fucking with people in the media which led to all of the normies picking up pitchforks and allowing him to get locked up on trumped up charges with no resistance.

Can anybody shed light on this now that the dust has settled?

Attached: martin-shkreli.gif (480x270, 1.56M)

I think he was a useful idiot

Only thing i hate is FUCKING SHILLS LIKE U OP KYS NIGGER KIKE

Attached: 1632971037147.gif (500x255, 986.88K)

martin stop making these threads and fight me

if you behave like a civilized human being, then they send you to the civilized ward where you can use the internet and go to the library and such

I’m going to miss this place so much when it’s gone

Attached: EC1C6E80-83A6-461A-8183-D7B3B8751074.jpg (1538x2046, 358.62K)

wait he only fucked over bigger companies and normal people werent harmed by him?

He was targeted specifically because he was vocal and public about it. It still happens to this day everywhere else. The democrat elite weren't happy either because 'muh feelings' or because they're in bed with a lot of these companies and weren't pleased with their operations having a light shone on them.

I'm just glad that nigger Elijah cummings is dead.

Never did
I hope he buys trannie meds like hormone blockers next and jacks the price straight up.

Nice, hopefully he goes back to streaming those were great.

Attached: 1501919376635.gif (480x320, 2.35M)

He sold some of his investments/holdings to make investors from one of his other ventures whole, which violates the market principle that you only get bailed out if you put your yarmulke in a fishbowl in a beltway party.

No.

I'm not a nazi, and I'm not a liberal. I'm just an average American.

i still think he is based.
the only people that have aids are niggers anyways.
think about it.

fucking lmao, one of the best gifs I've ever seen

That was my impression at the time, but again I'm asking for clarification since i'm no expert.

>In one breath, he calls himself a capitalist and in the next an altruist—the latter because, he claims, his real goal is to invent new drugs for rare diseases. Turing recently announced discounts of Daraprim for hospitals, and Shkreli says that for people without insurance it will cost only $1 a pill. For everyone else, insurance, which he argues is paid for by corporate America’s profits, will cover the cost. “I’m like Robin Hood,” he continues. “I’m taking Walmart’s money and doing research for diseases no one cares about.”

>Of his social-media presence, he says, “Anyone who knows me knows I am not that guy.” When I ask why he does it—and the speculation among those who know him ranges from an overbearing need for attention to an Asperger’s-like inability to see things the way other people do—he says, “I’m not sure I have all the answers.” The identity he creates, he says, is “an extremely weird form of sarcasm.”

vanityfair.com/news/2015/12/martin-shkreli-pharmaceuticals-ceo-interview

I mean, obviously he was personally profiting, but if it was at the expense of the insurance companies then I wouldn't really call that immoral.

Attached: tism.gif (470x264, 1.97M)