Crazy cat lady "Disinformation Czar" Nina Jankowicz is OUT

Crazy cat lady "Disinformation Czar" Nina Jankowicz is OUT.
>according to sources Biden is rumoured to be seeking a replacement who is "more gropeable"

zerohedge.com/political/bidens-disinfo-board-paused-after-scary-poppins-drafts-resignation

Attached: jankawankawitz.jpg (1374x1352, 251.26K)

Bye bye bitch

She has those crazy eyes. If you've ever had a woman try to bite your cock off, you'd know them from a mile away.

Attached: 1581229049485.png (300x219, 41.85K)

This news is, dare I say, quite precocious!

Attached: COOLos.jpg (500x367, 84.47K)

This is what she looked like in the 80s

She's like a cross between a vampire and a lizard.

What are the odds the job was created as a way to give her a big signing bonus to pay her off for something she did while working in Ukraine, but the job itself was never actually real?
Are her taxes public? Could we find out if this happened? Someone earning that much money would probably be paid into an LLP or business with public records shortly?

Fucking up Americans' free speech probably has a paycheque fatter than my dick attached to it.

Don't celebrate yet. There's always a hundred more psychotic lefties to take her place. It's inexhaustible.

I got fired from the keyboard factory today...

It seems I wasn't putting in enough shifts.

Attached: AED15DA2-C440-4596-802A-5900C8868B03.jpg (800x450, 34.93K)

GUYS AND GOYS

Attached: 1633104492722.jpg (1080x1244, 276.78K)

She is going to be a big deal, just watch.

I am more than familiar with the crazy eyes. God I'm never getting married.

Yup - very likely

It's a good reprieve, but it's not like the gov't is done trying to set up a ministry of truth. They'll rebrand it again, they'll get some new roastie to act as the figurehead, etc.

truly the anthony scaramucci of this administration.

>What are the odds the job was created as a way to give her a big signing bonus to pay her off for something she did while working in Ukraine, but the job itself was never actually real?
You're probably right.

I think the Biden thing is just a smokescreen for her real work. She was hired by the State Department to create a new office for the Disinformation and Propaganda arm of the State Department. She has a whole department now, which is what we were supposed to be told she was there to do.

But what was her actual job? To find the best people to hire for the department and give them jobs, right? Well, what do you think? She found some people and put them in positions, right? Well, what do you think? They're going to have to be fired and replaced with new people. Right? Well, what do you think? They're going to be fired and replaced with new people.

But wait.

The job description for her job was not created by the State Department. It was created by the CIA. She is an intelligence operative. Her job was to recruit people to the State Department, to put them in positions of power, to get them jobs, and to fire them when they are no longer needed.

And now, they're trying to make it look like she's not an intelligence operative, when in reality she's been hired to do the same job.

It's the same as when they try to say Scaramucci isn't a special adviser to the President, when in reality he's an intelligence operative.

I have been hearing this for years.

good on Biden for knowing how to boil the frog when it comes to taking away our liberties.

I don't know how anyone could take her seriously after the shit she pulled in Ukraine.

Fuck you, Carlos!

Attached: 4F40D3AF-F3D4-475D-BC65-5F9A41B3E44B.gif (400x293, 775.4K)

Just a bunch of Fucking assholes driving another woman off the internet.

She has spent her entire career studying disinformation so the Disinformation Blockchain validators had to take her out.