Camp user here

youtu.be/lrfzFJ2oF8U

I just wanted to say I’m sorry for spamming this video on here. I appreciate Any Forums so fucking much and am genuinely ashamed of my retarded spamming behavior. I guess i got sucked into the ‘get more views, likes etc’ mentality and tried playing jewtubes algorythm. Again, sorry.

Attached: 613D0113-2A51-4848-B37A-A29ACA5681D6.jpg (1620x1070, 392.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HIBYziwX0a8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

live in the woods and make actual content for people who want to go in the woods and escape civilization; how to realistically do it etc

Watched your Windmill Island video. Keep exploring. Greetings from Korea!

Nice vpn

K-Kim is that you?

I don't care what you say.

Just wanted to apologize..

np user, comfy video

yeah that's the way. tag it with things like #offgrid #alternativelifestyles etc. There's a real trend on YouTube for that type of content right now, but the really popular ones are (mostly) bluepilled normies. I would say do it but don't go full power level reveal and don't post Any Forums screenshots or Any Forums content etc. just stick to the pragmatic camping stuff and then go from there. it would be nice to have an user making this kind of content, but like it said, keep it /out/ tier.

Attached: 1687006345345.jpg (812x609, 71.34K)

no trees there! where’s the trees? try a location that’s more wilderness if that exists in your tiny country

For a sec i thought you brought an entire triple screen setup to your campsite, m8

>baah

Attached: baah.jpg (177x120, 3.17K)

They have lots of trees.

I, too, apologize.

>TFW I subetly blame lefties for their own problems

youtu.be/HIBYziwX0a8

Attached: 1652763709572.jpg (902x937, 127.44K)

I had a wonderful camping experience in amsterdam. I bought legal shrooms, the strongest ones on the menu. It was really windy and my tent was flopped over when I got to the campsite. I was really embarrassed because everyone knew it was mine and my neighbors were laughing. I was actually worried and really glad that I had things in it so it didn't blow away. The bad vibes got better though. I fixed up the tent and then at night there were these frogs in the creek. I was tripping my balls off and the frogs just kept yammering very loudly with their RIB RIB ROB RIB ROB ROB. I was hysterical with laughter, the netherlands were amazing. I easily hitchhiked everywhere and used to go knock on farmers' doors and camp in their field. It blew my mind when I saw kids running up to me wearing literal wooden shoes, I thought that was just a fairy tale. Amazing people, the dutch. Rijssen was a very comfy little town and I loved camping out there. Rijssen liquor store, I am sorry for stealing that expensive bottle of wine. I was young and naive and didn't understand the importance of things like moral integrity. But fuck that was some good shit I'm not gonna like. Just gettin' drunk in my tent in a farmer's field in Holland. Man those might have been the best days of my life.

Attached: 1651962794390.gif (500x281, 101.8K)

Oh yeah???!

I apologize even MORE.

I gave you a view, but didnt listen. My heaphomes are broken and my mom is sleeping.

Are you a human being, or a human doing?

i a human doing your mum

Best Korea! Please nuke California, Kim. Also Oregon. Thanks bro.

>your mum

>tfw

Attached: 1648464530007.png (400x297, 208.15K)

>Camp user

Neck yourself, faggot. Homofaggotulaity is depraved ,especially when you run around naked with a faggot flag being held, clenched against your buttcheeks, all while you talk in the faggot lispy voice.

Fucking camp gay faggot. Die of AIDS or something.

Bro, I apologize so hard I'll suck your Colgate dick.

Attached: 1652749816191.jpg (1024x900, 74.86K)

I'll watch your video, Stepan.

>tfw you realize this is a bot

user, if I find out who you are I will stalk you for a year, learn your daily habits and then kill you one day when you're camping in the woods.

TRANNY TRANNY
SALTY FANNY
BUTT GETS HURT
AND RUNS TO JANNY
HE CANNOT COPE
HE BOUGHT SOME ROPE
HIS FAKE PUSSY REEKS
EVEN AFTER SOAP
HE CANNOT BREED
FAKE WOMBS DON'T BLEED
HIS FINAL WORDS
ARE "I CAN'T SNEED"

jk, just subbed

user, this is how you get vanned

Attached: 1648285480837.gif (650x431, 870.15K)