Want to get a Real Estate License...

Want to get a Real Estate License? Get ready to have CRT shoved down your throat for 200 hours! Remember it's all whitey's faul.

Attached: 20220518_160242.jpg (1802x1691, 637.06K)

I'd like to know the reasoning behind the CRT requirement.

>get ready to have CRT shoved down your throat for 200 hours!

What is this CRT?

just build your own real estate licence, chud

crt is where white kids learn about why they have to pay reparations and why their boomer parents worship niggers.

Critical Race Theory, the real estate industry heavily pushes it, because it's controlled by far left women in state governments mainly.

Maybe if you CHUDS went to college you would understand that CRT reflects reality, and that your days are numbered.

Attached: FDE0F4AF-169E-4774-91ED-78C7E4F92FE5.gif (289x445, 157.54K)

Kek, niggers can't afford houses because they don't work and don't pay their mortgage's. How is that whitey's fault?

It's the superior technology vs those pesky LSD monitors

Based

Attached: 0515221330a~2.jpg (2610x2754, 1.24M)

Probably claims that it will help make the Real Estate Agents friendlier to migrant consumers but in reality its a dominance ritual from the liberals

this is all a scam forced by the government so shitlibs can write this bullshit and make money

Yes, but if you want to be a realtor you have to learn this horse shit and take abuch of gay test with a passing grade of 80% or higher. There's not right back against this shit when they control your ability to have a job and make money.

No it just says white people are bad over and over, and "fuck you whitey!"

Basically yes; its a dominance ritual like making you renounce your racial group

You would never say the n word to a black man’s face, chud.

Attached: AEB663C2-F580-47D5-B686-B006530C4CCF.jpg (606x1024, 67.39K)

Yep, and you have to do it if you want to have a job, this "test" is a requirement for me to renew my license, I have to take it every 2 years.

Never sold a house to a bigger before.

Nigger*

It's very depressing and one of the reasons I'm thinking of living Canada. I don't like to grovel

dominance rituals are only solved with lead. kill those that seek this dominance. and do it in the dark so you can do it again, and again, again, and again. listening pocket nigger?