Should we let Russia invade Ukraine?

>Should we let Russia invade Ukraine?

I am writing this as the price of sunflower oil tripled where I live in the UK.
I see no fucking point in having to take part in war effort so that the Ukrainians can last for a bit longer before they inevitably get conquered.

Sanctioning Russia has just made the life of common citizens worse.
Not helping the war to end quickly (by making ukraine surrendering because the alternative would be deadly possibly) has increased food prices.

Why is everyone complaning about the cost of living but not pushing for sanctions to be lifted?

Attached: Jean-marie_le_pen_cropped.jpg (344x474, 43.43K)

yes

If you let Russian Nazis chimp out in Ukraine they will believe they can chimp out in Poland and Finland too. Best to nip the slavnogs in the bud

Unironically what would be the issue with Russia invading those countries.

I can see the issue NOW of resisting Russia, it's just making everything more expensive, what is the tradeoff, liberal elites get to keep their globalist agenda?

I think the Russians are trying to force Ukraine to make a deal with them, or at least give them the right to annex a piece of it. The west has been too nice to Russia for too long, they want to flex their muscles and we have been too weak.

it was all planned by globohomo with the sole intent to make everyone's life harder.
first step was to inflate USD.. gaybama the nigger did that.. that hiked the prices by like 20%
second step was the cuckvid19 which increased transporting costs by 200-300% and ruined restaurant and tourist industry which also affected the price hike.. in total the price jumped up by another 30-50%
now.. this gay war over nothing with Jewkraine
prices have been soaring and still rising by as much as 70%

In total the prices have risen more about 150% during the past 7-8 years, while the earnings didn't increase whatsoever, actually dropped due to inflation
So.. basically now you have to earn 150% more than you had in 2014 just to make the ends meet
If you count that most people barely could make the ends meet in 2014, then all these people become homeless or absolutely dependent on government today
it's 2022.. and most of the world population can't survive just by working. what does it mean?? the government isn't just going to let them eat for free..

the logical solution is to reduce the population by the amount of people who can't make the ends meet and that's about 90% of the world population
now do you see what's going on??
google "protein PTPN22 shut's down immune system" and start shitting bricks because this is what the "covid19 vaccine" did to everyone who took it.

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

The West needs to learn how to win a war.

>Inb4 butthurt Putin shills

ok stupid nigger. ok.

You should unless you're hell bent on proxy fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian. Their suicidal naivety is a chance that Europe might not come across again.

Attached: dorothy fixed.png (400x400, 233.58K)

UN Secretary General urged to allow food and fertilizers from Russia to enter the markets of the world

You know what's funny about this news?
No one has imposed sanctions against Russian food and fertilizers. We blocked exports ourselves.

Attached: 16527834037750.jpg (425x286, 34.46K)

Based. I guess now I'll just shit in my garden, hey at least I'll save on flushing toilets.

You have to remember that Ukraine is a third world country, so their population is in the tens of millions. They're going to starve, but not until the food price increases in the West have gotten out of control.

No, sanctioning russia runs contrary to globalism. It's a moralistic choice based on the concept of national sovereignty that encourages more localized supply chains as nations are forced to make a choice in between global trade and on taking sides in a war of expansion which may spill into neighboring states.

The current concern is that if the war does not end in Ukraine, then it will start in the Baltics. There are legitimate reasons(from putin's ex-soviet clique's perspective) as to why former soviet territory needs to be recaptured or at least not left in the hands of an existential threat to their current regime.

Ukraine is just a proxy war between Russia and the West. The real question is who will win.

Sucks for the Ukranians but they're building a whole new national myth and sense of ethnic solidarity around it so I guess there's at least that.

That's why they want to drop sanctions; fertilizer they can't go without

Everything was gonna be more expensive anyway because Ukraine produces a fuckton of those things too, and it just so happens that the war itself, not just the sanctions, are disrupting trade of those products.

>the absolute state of burger education/the post

The EU is already working on a plan to have the EU buy up the Ukraine. It's already started, the EU is buying up all the land and property in Ukraine.

Russia is the only country that doesn't want to sell their land to the EU. So the EU is going to force Russia to sell their land to the EU.

It's called "economic war".

You know, like what's going on in Syria right now.