>release nothingburger virus on the world
>develop "vaccine" for nothingburger virus
>fund media campaign to scare everyone into getting vaccine
>vaccine gives you ADE/AIDS
>release another virus
>people immunocompromised from vax die from slightly more serious virus
>scare non-vaxxies into getting vaxxed
>7.3 billion clot shots given

It all makes sense now. Vaxxies are fucked.

Attached: 8fddcf784569c06badd6c94761aa256e.png (725x806, 371.37K)

I did it

Attached: hgbv65.png (600x701, 594.87K)

Soon you will enjoy your 500 million slaves, chosen one

Attached: 1652391003389.jpg (538x541, 48.96K)

Maybe now that they are practically telling the normies that the vaxx was bad for them, we should actually get the one for the new pandemic because maybe they think that most people won't get it due to their trust being betrayed with the first one?

Attached: 1375149132001.jpg (433x380, 25.88K)

There is a possibility that this whole plan is to get rid of us; their opposition. Everyone else is a NPC and clearly do whatever they're told. We're the ones they want to get rid of. We're the ones resisting, however small. Despite what people say here, the covid vaccine's primary function is obviously not to kill it's host so I think there's maybe something else going on with them. Monkeypox is a DNA virus. Covid vaccine changes your DNA. This really could be the part where they start getting rid of us. Keep your guard up out there.

>There is a possibility that this whole plan is to get rid of us; their opposition.
if tinfoil is real, that's the only scenario that makes sense
why would you get rid of sheep who got the vaxx? makes no sense. they would want to get rid of people who rebel against it

This is a good point. Most people I've talked to who received the vax are now regretting it. Fear makes people stupid and desperate. They need a larger, much bigger fear campaign. Mass die-offs would scare most resistors into getting another vax.

Exactly. Never underestimate these scumbags and what they're willing to do.

Back to my point user, they want to scare those of us who are resisting the vax into compliance. I think this time there will actually be mass die-offs, again due to ADE from the covid vax. But they will of course blame it on muh deadly virus. When we actually see bodies in the streets, it will turn most people. Buckle up

You glow

Monke viro is going to take over these new hosts and turn them into monke zombie savages.

>why would you get rid of sheep who got the vaxx?
Because they are the lowest of the low

I think you might be onto something here.

The vaccine isn't just about depopulation, it's also about getting compliance so they can inject us with whatever genetic material they want.

don't forget all the third world they're allowing in.

1 post by ID and, of course, it's this dumb shit. So many NPCs on our side. This doofus probably thinks I'm shilling for the vaccine.

That depends on their end goal. Do they want a global feudal slave state? Or do they want to “improve humanity”. If they just want slaves, then they’ll try and destroy anyone who opposes them. If they want to get rid of the weak dysgenics, they’ll destroy anyone who is an obedient coward.

you're dumb. It would be about leaving the cattle which is easy to herd and getting rid of the rebels
>Do they want a global feudal slave state?
what else. That was always the goal for globohomo jews

Might be an improvement, honestly

Maybe the end goal is to inject us so we are genetically stronger yet dumber which is ideal for slavework without resistance. Think of orcs from Warcraft

>JOB DONE

It makes sense when you think of the Sumerian creation theory. Strong, dumb humans ideal for slavework.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x185, 90.06K)

yep, they've been planning exactly that for a long time
at some point they'll try to convince you that there's a new highly infectious virus going around as people start dying in droves, and ask you to kindly come to the FEMA camps to be vaxxxed
you know, the FEMA camps that people like Alex Jones have been snooping around for over a decade now, pointing out the massive amount of hard plastic coffins they've got stacked there while warning people of the coming plan to kill people with a bioweapon
be a good goy and go to the camps!

this is what they want

Attached: antichrist.gif (600x337, 1.97M)