Any Forums will be investigated by New York feds

cbsnews.com/news/letitia-james-investigation-discord-buffalo-shooting-supermarket/
>The New York investigation will encompass Discord, "including but not limited to" Twitch, Any Forums and 8chăn, according to the attorney general.

>"The terror attack in Buffalo has once again revealed the depths and danger of the online forums that spread and promote hate," James said Wednesday. "The fact that an individual can post detailed plans to commit such an act of hate without consequence, and then stream it for the world to see is bone-chilling and unfathomable. As we continue to mourn and honor the lives that were stolen, we are taking serious action to investigate these companies for their roles in this attack."
Are we prepared for the glow up, Any Forums?

Attached: glowie wojak.png (635x980, 353.96K)

tangina mag hain kana ng bigas

bait quality : -4/10

NYfags, investigate Lainey Molnar because she's our queen

Attached: 1621725321557.png (549x1024, 674.07K)

>thinking these people are doing anything more then just collecting a pay check

You mean gaping asshole kikes? Ok

you aren't wrong, ive read "research articles" on Any Forums where the researchers are completely braindead to the existence of archive sites.
their solution, of course, is to screenshot every single thread
maybe theres a monetary incentive to act like total retards

>will encompass Discord, "including but not limited to" Twitch, Any Forums and 8chăn

Are NY suits are so retarded they think Twitch, Any Forums, and 8chăn are a subset of Discord?

>Discord
Oh cool, so I'm sure they'll something about all the trannies abusing children, right? No? Weird.

New York feds should investigate the assassination of that Christian Palestinian journalist...
Oh wait
They jews
Jew good n'shieeeet
It's the new current thing! But nobody cares! Oy Vey

Attached: 1645065625159.jpg (1024x555, 45.57K)

No this is just Idiocracy now. This is them actually trying. Since every single system is rigged for nepotism and obedience, we now have a kakistocracy.

Attached: Kakistocracy.jpg (556x172, 13.6K)

Remember the card stand!

EXATLY IT'S PROOF THIS furfag HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US

Attached: daki_ad.png (854x853, 225.26K)

>New York feds
>New York
>feds
idiot

They have multiple offices with multiple specializations, one of which is in NYC.

>Payton Gendron, 18, allegedly detailed his shooting plan and racist ideals on several social media platforms, including Discord,
>on several social media platforms
nope, but i bet they think theres only one Any Forums board

Fuck the Mafia State

>New York feds
Oh, foreigners.

Attached: 1643392475662.webm (640x640, 1.81M)

Just wanted to say

I hate the anti-Christ

Why on Earth would you let this into your country? There's just no getting around it. There is something seriously wrong with white men that their greed gets all fired up and they start letting these vermin back in every single fucking time so they can personally benefit. Why are white men like this?

This place is a honeypot/containment centre.
If the glowies really wanted rid of this place, they'd pay Hiro the $12,000 bux and just turn the servers off. Charging it all to the taxpayer of course.

hopefully they browse Any Forums and then see all the tranny threads then we will see articles on how inclusive Any Forums is

She’s so fucking sexy. I get rock hard thinking of her. Lainey if you’re reading this I like you. Also my name is so close to hers it’s neat.

>Are we prepared for the glow up, Any Forums?
when are we not glowing here? theyre always around, fuck glowies

Attached: 1652833658947.jpg (657x527, 41.53K)

Attached: 1652913724133.jpg (342x406, 32.7K)

Yeah I was a bit scared a first but it seems to me that they need this site a lot more than we even do

>sexy

Attached: 1647107888270.jpg (1024x729, 153.65K)

GLOWNIGGERS TRYING TO TAKEDOWN JAMES MASON'S PUBLICATION FOR TALKING ABOUT THE SHOOTING AND HOW IT LEANS INTO FED GROOMING TACTICS

What will the investigation conclude?

what they already know kek

the glowies know that if they get rid of this place, Any Forumsposters would just go elsewhere.
remember the deletion of /qa/? now go imagine that on a global scale
>fbi fapping to socials thread
imagine

Attached: mining.png (3536x3368, 2.76M)

Time to be racist is now. I hate the fucking kikes, niggers, queers and mostly, I Hate The Anti Christ.
Time to turn this board into a racist hellhole frens!

you mean like every other day?

You are the anti-christ

>I coom all over tits held in place with shoelaces
this is fine, I guess.

Attached: burn.jpg (596x454, 35.85K)

Glowniggers are subhuman shitstains.

Attached: 1643021334543.png (427x400, 69.03K)