Banning assault weapons WILL stop mass shootings

I'm fucking sick of you gun nuts spewing authoritarian NRA propaganda you get paid for and trying to refute common sense research discoveries on gun control.
Banning assault weapons WILL stop mass shootings.
When assault weapons are banned, people will no longer be able to spray bullets into crowds of people mowing them down killing hundreds like they do now, when we ban assault weapons they cannot get access to the weapons they need to kill scores so they won't be able to kill hardly anyone at all.
Spew more NRA lobby propaganda like the ammosexuals you are, I don't care.

Attached: 03967298097b2468b35dd675e32e3ead.jpg (900x900, 51.99K)

It's true because, ironically, white mass shooters are generally law abiding people who won't buy guns if they're deemed illegal.

every gunfag I know is some unmarried incel or some fat divorced loser.

No it won’t you complete god damn dumbfuck of a nigger.

Well we have them and we aren’t giving them up no matter what laws you pass. Deal with it fag.

Fuck roasties you stupid kike. You’re not worth more because you have some human parasite with makeup on siphoning your time and money. Fuck off to plebbit and dilate, kike.

All niggers like you go to hell. 88

assault weapons are banned in the USA right now

Attached: 1529695148892.png (500x500, 74.7K)

Thank God they made murder, rape, robbery and drugs illegal. Everyone knows that stuff never happens anymore!

weird, I have more guns than probably most of this board combined and I'm married with two kids.
Maybe you should be less of a projectionist faggot.

kill yourself glownigger

>this thread will get bumps
sad.

Attached: Nicewalloftextnigger.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

(((ASSAULT WEAPONS)))

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR JEWISH BAIT BULLSHIT. FUCK YOU NIGGER.

3D printed assault rifles are a thing now. We are in a post-gun-control era now

*reddit space*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

banning police from having guns will reduce gun violence the most, especially cops murdering us. We need common sense gun control for the police.

You know these people are going to take gym socks, fill them with dog shit, and then cut a hole in the bottom if you take away the assault weapons. It’s called a gazoone and it’s a very popular weapon in Toronto. When it hits you literal shit just comes flying out at the target through the sock. Homeless rob people with a gazoone and it’s not like the police can do anything about it. Are they going to outlaw gym socks and dog shit? My homie’s fiancé left him because he got robbed with a gazoone on the way home from work.

Same. Been with my wife for 20 years. Most good men with a family will usually have guns. They want to protect their family. It's a man's #1 job.

>banning assault weapons

Why do you think we are trying to get them banned?

Common sense gay control now! It's to protect the children!

I am so sick of this faggot OP.

>banning assault weapons WILL stop mass shootings.

How can we stop mass shootings if we have them?

>When assault weapons are banned, people will no longer be able to spray bullets into crowds of people mowing them down killing hundreds like they do now

>he thinks that's how it works

Nigger, I have a Ruger 10/22 that I bought in the early 2000s and it still shoots the same.

>authoritarian propaganda
>wanting the citizenry to be armed precisely to prevent authoritarianism

You're dumb and you don't know what you're talking about. Also herbs.