How do things play out when whites start doing mass shootings every other day in response to the constant leftist...

How do things play out when whites start doing mass shootings every other day in response to the constant leftist racism against whites?

Attached: 18052022175403.jpg (608x950, 148.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-EzgfBMVwFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We just have to get a lot more radical and we will start getting results.

cool flag

What's more likely is a surge of Black nationalism

Attached: oviuzabo.jpg (495x495, 25.55K)

Attached: ajuuquce.jpg (465x409, 34.36K)

I don't know are you gonna start targeting anyone actually responsible for it? Or you just gonna keep paying kids to shoot up Wal*Marts?

Like they did in Weimar Germany. This is the same shit repeating itself. Please keep pushing the levers, it won't happen automatically.

100% grocery store shooter was a false flag. High profile people and kikes are the true targets.

Grocery stores, churches, schools. Never a government building or a brokerage firm though. Ain't that weird?

We start shooting them.

Very weird. And how about that "manifesto" eh?

Jesus christ racemixing is ugly how does the lighter skin nigger somehow look uglier and more subhuman than the original black, christ

youtu.be/-EzgfBMVwFQ
Tucker is trying to Redpill the normies.

I don't care. They always say the same thing.

>I mad.
>[Enemy the feds are targeting this week] made me do it.
>Jews are cool tho.

Whites are going to have to start shooting and killing them en masse.

It was a bit blatant this time though. Very lazy.

I didn't read it. How close to the mark was I?

Seychelles is Fedposting again *sigh* why don’t you get to bed bud you been on here all day, you’ll have a better day grooming tomorrow

I think we're about to find out.
All this globohomo/anti-white shit is out in the open. They don't even try to hide it anymore and don't care about getting caught in lies. You have to be willfully ignorant at this point not to see it. All of my libshit acquaintances are silent these days and some have even come over to the realization of the evil they've helped support. These people are a bit more dangerous, the ones who have just awoken to this shit. They haven't had the time to come to terms and let the intial emotions cool down. I've been on this ride since 2006, I've gone through several stages, and I'm kind of numb to a lot these days.

The only thing keeping 90% of the white male population from going full Rambo is that they have something to lose. God have mercy on a world that leaves me with nothing left to love. But there are more and more men out there who feel they have nothing to lose. Killing a bunch of people because they were mean to you in school is real loser shit, but killing and dying for your people, for your country, now that is something that many will find appealing and worthwhile.

This was their plan along and they think they are prepared for it.

Maybe 50%. It covers literally everything, back to back. It's a legitimately a Democrat's wet dream.

there is really only 1 way to find out user

whew lad