Who's /shitskin/ here? And how do you cope?

Who's /shitskin/ here? And how do you cope?

Since I am a shitskin in real life(not muslim), the only way to feel White is to go on Any Forums. I go to Any Forums on a daily basis and pretend to be White, bashing other shitskins. Praising Donald Trump and wishing for a race war. But as soon as I leave Any Forums I feel inferior again.

Attached: 1468066186787.png (657x527, 49.09K)

Just stop it, earn it in life.
Maybe next life after saving your country.

why would you cope ? "shitskin" turks are the only ones who dont have ancestors who were European slaves

I don't think I have to cope. I am not a shitskin, and I don't feel inferior. I'm not sure why you feel inferior, though.

Attached: oviukinu.jpg (475x475, 24.3K)

I'm a brown man, but I identify as white. I have nothing in common with shitskin subhumans.

I am paler than most of my European friends, I use it to abuse them, I love it

korean\white

dont feel inferior its just lonly lol

I live in commieFornia....I get free government money...got into a top worldwide university here because I'm a shitskin.....I try to be a decent person and dress nice and get lots of attention from white girls....don't need to cope OP just do your best and God will handle the rest

you're an idiot for lettiing some Any Forums losers infiltrate your mind like that. you have 1 life and you waste it feeling like shit because of something you have no control over? you are not inferior. Turks have a great and rich history to be proud of.

How often do you bathe? Do you use deodorant and toilet paper? Do you wash your hands after shitting?

To me, it's hard to imagine a Turk as human.

I'm white enough to feel comfortable with myself

Don't feel bad. That describes over 50% of the users on Any Forums.

The majority of posters here are ugly brown turds in real life.

Actually.... feel bad. Fuckin' turd.

Attached: ajuobifi.jpg (490x431, 36.84K)

100% this....work hard, believe in God, then marry a dime piece white chick and fuck her until you improve your race

God made life to be soooooo goooood!

Why would you want to be wh*te in the first place ?
They can't into sports, arts or science.
Be a Slav or a Med, that's the only way to go.

Really? I kind of like who I am and my heritage. My great-grandparents were migrants. I am Mexican and proud of it. Why do you refer to yourself like that?

Attached: 1634797965264.png (657x527, 187.87K)

They probably love it too.

We can be alone together.

brother, just act white at all times, the dirty little secret of Any Forums is we don't actually care about skin color, just behavior.

Which is why japs and koreans and spics get off light.
all honorary whites, like Spaniards and Italians and slavs

This is the way.

Me. My "cope?" Grow the fuck up and stop complaining.

I'm smart but not super physical. So I have to figure out a fitness plan that matches my personality type.

Master the physical and you can be more well-rounded.

Wypipo are physical-leaning but not very cerebral, which is why they do so well. Indians are literally lost in their heads most of the time, for various reasons (I believe it's a neuroinflammation issue.)

If they can escape that, they can be leaders.

That's cool but just an FYI this is literally the same behaviour trannies engage in when they want to pretend to be women.

lol have you been to korea the food here sucks

This is the best cope post I've ever seen. It even has the 'India superpower by 2020' vibes coupled with top notch nonsense. You sir have done the needful.

who are you kidding

Damn niggy, that's rough. You ever consider smoking up on drugs?

shhhhhhh no one listens to upside down people

Attached: upsidedown people.jpg (506x338, 59.06K)