ITS THE NIGGER POX. faggots are especially prone to getting this

ITS THE NIGGER POX. faggots are especially prone to getting this.

Attached: download (10).jpg (300x168, 5.68K)

its the vax

2022 is the year of the Pockmark

Attached: C3613823-C8C1-4EBE-B844-50A55918380A.jpg (330x244, 13.59K)

It's not the nigger pox, it's the nigger AIDS.

the monkeypox worked now its time to sit back in my pile of shekels' and watch the goyim freak out.

Attached: download (8).jpg (144x144, 5.64K)

>faggots are especially prone to getting this.

It's the same reason why faggots are more likely to get aids, they are more likely to fuck niggers.

I have the monkeypox and it is the most miserable disease ever. It feels like your body is burning out from the inside and you just want to die. It's so painful you can't sleep for weeks, it makes you lose your appetite, you feel like shit.

It's basically like getting the flu, but instead of a few days of discomfort, it's like you have the flu for a week and then the flu for another week and then the flu for another week and then the flu for another week.

I can filter faster than you can change the name/spelling.

Attached: 1635729721383.jpg (580x485, 93.1K)

The monkeypox is just a variant of the smallpox virus. It's still deadly, but the symptoms are different.

Checked

Checked.

I just jacked off to the womans hot voice on the customer service line.

Attached: 1635032646208.jpg (1571x1089, 111.07K)

i heard gay baboon started this.

Attached: gaybaboonrape.jpg (542x366, 39.26K)

Wow board flooded with posts about monkeypox just like every other gayop. Cope and seethe psywars feds, you lost.

Quick how do I make money from this before general population goes full retard

It's a disease that has been around for centuries, it's not the fault of faggots that they're more likely to be infected.

Dear Father in Heaven, please give every user reading this post love and guidance from The Holy Spirit. They are the only like-minded individuals I know and they need Your blessing. In Jesus's name. Amen

eww niggerpox.

If the vaccinated get sores, then...

Revelation 16 1
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.

Amen

This niggerpox is scary..

It's a fucking nigger pox

Prove it. And check

Revelation 16 1
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.

Hmm...

That’s just sad

Invest in luna

Amen thanks for the blessing and prayer user.

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Romans 12:12

Attached: 3E31BA2E-2452-415D-933C-184476A481E4.jpg (640x575, 59.93K)

It's the same shit as smallpox, only faggots get it.